• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm new here!

PhilFrontier

The New Battle Frontier Brain
Years
  • Hello all you fellow pokefans :D! I'm PhilFrontier (can call me Phil for short) And I'm one big pokemon fan alright. My first ever Pokemon game was Pokemon Blue but it was my sisters, ny first pokemon game I owned and still LOVE to this day is Pokemon Emerald! I can't wait to chat, trade, and battle with some of you guys! anyways I hope I get a chance to talk to many Pokemon fans on these forums!

Years
  • And hello to you, Phil! Hope you're doing well on your end of things, and I'm sure you will definitely be looking forward to enjoying all the sights of PokeCommunity! We may be different than your average Pokemon forum, but you will definitely love the unique stuff we have that make us enjoyed by so many.

So Emerald is your fave game? I'm pretty well assuming Hoenn is your fave region of them all? If that does indeed turn out to be the case, you should definitely play Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire which is Hoenn reimagined all over again, but now in full 3D and with modern mechanics! But even if you've already played them, I'm sure you'd still agree with what I was saying lol. Anyways, if you came here for battling and trading, Hiroshi has got that covered. Both the Trade Corner and Battling & Team Building sections have pretty much everything you need, and you'll definitely have fun making new friends over there as well.

Do take time to check out the battle server as well, as mentioned earlier, but in the end stick with what you think suits your interests and then when you're ready, branch out. I wish you good luck and hope you have an awesome time around the forums, and if you need help don't hesitate to ask!

- Hikamaru

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • tumblr_inline_n1wl85azTj1qmb63e.gif

Oh! I used to enjoy Blue when I was younger; though my first game was technically Pokemon Yellow, I just happened to obtain Pokemon Blue after that, haha.

tumblr_inline_nesh6apYv11qmb63e.gif

Well, it's really nice to meet a fellow Gen 3 fan! Emerald is very much my favourite game too! ORAS did a really fine job of contrasting the 3rd gen again too!

tumblr_inline_nesh610HBd1qmb63e.gif

But yes.. the Trade Corner, as well as the Battling & Team Battling board is all there for you to check out, so, I hope that you will take care, and enjoy the boards that you visit~

tumblr_inline_n1wl85azTj1qmb63e.gif

It's been nice meeting you; I hope you will have a fun time! Contact me if you need a hand, mmkay?

Years
  • Hiya Phil! Welcome aboard PC, awesome to meet you. n~n

Big Pokemon fan here too, joining a Pokemon community like this one is always a great choice given how many like-minded fans you can meet. Trading and battling is quite popular so you're covered in that regard, plus you can do other fun little things like join clubs, roleplay, discuss non-Pokemon games, try a challenge or two, and so on. [: All bases are covered here!

We really do hope you'll enjoy your time on the forum, please do ask if you need any help too. Have a great day!

Back