• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resolved: A totally different notification problem

Years
  • So, simply put, I have a notification that won't go away. I've clicked it about a million times (to go to the thread) but it's still there. What's more is when I get to the thread there's not actually a like on my post like the notification is telling me.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Last edited:

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Did you try clicking the little x that appears next to the notification?

Years
  • gimmiepie, which web browser are you using? Each web browser has a different method when it comes to clearing cookies and the cache.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    So, simply put, I have a notification that won't go away. I've clicked it about a million times (to go to the thread) but it's still there. What's more is when I get to the thread there's not actually a like on my post like the notification is telling me.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

That happened to me once, where someone "liked" my post, but then decides to "unlike" that same post again. Even if it's no longer "liked", I still got notified about it. Clicking it sends me to my post, but there was no "like" there. So yeah. How it got fixed was I asked whoever "liked" it to "like" the post again so I get notified again, click the link, and finally the notification went away. :/

Back