• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
Years
  • i was wondering if i could get some kind of starter any one shiny or non i would like shiny and i would be willing to work out some type of offer

Hello there.

As stated in my rules, I do not breed shinies. If all you want is regular starters (without any IVs, nature and stuff) I can do it. If you wish to make a specific request and thus add IVs and so on, reading my rules prior to doing so is compulsory.

Have a nice day.

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2015
    Hey Tohos, just letting you know that your starters are ready. :)

thanks man!
    I just got back from my trip but I finally figured out my FC, it is: 3368-3688-0011.
    The in-game name I currently have is Swagemon which believe it or not is a better name than last time.
    Anyway if there is anything you would need please dont hesitate... I owe you one or three :P

Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2015
    Hi Cakesu! I would like to request for....

FC: 1521-5371-3889
    IGN: Dylan (OR in-game name)
    Section: Breeding Box
    Pokemon: Pancham
    IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
    Egg Moves: None
    Pokeball: Any ball
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Iron Fist (If you have that) or Mold Breaker (If you don't have Iron Fist)
    Nickname: None

Hope I'm not asking for too much, thank you!

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Hi Cakesu! I would like to request for....

Ability: Iron Fist (If you have that) or Mold Breaker (If you don't have Iron Fist)

Welcome back Krisspy !

Thank you for requesting a Pokemon from my Breeding Section ! Your request has been taken into account.

You may check the status of the latter here. Should you want to modify your request (Pokemon, ability and whatnot) please notify me before I start working on it.

Have a nice day !

ok cool, im online now and ready to trade

I haven't bred it yet.

I can trade with you now

I wasn't available when you posted that. Hit me up again when we're both online.

thanks man!
    I just got back from my trip but I finally figured out my FC, it is: 3368-3688-0011.
    The in-game name I currently have is Swagemon which believe it or not is a better name than last time.
    Anyway if there is anything you would need please dont hesitate... I owe you one or three :P

Alright, I'll add you in a few minutes. :) I don't need anything in return, it's free. And welcome back. :)

Edit: Added you.

Last edited:

JayTheKing

~~King Of Valla~~
    Years
  • Dratini from giveaways (M) - Relaxed - Marvel Scale
    EMs: Water Pulse - Extreme Speed - Dragon Dance
    X/X/31/31/31/31
    If you dont have it any longer could you give me one with marvel scale and extreme speed in pokemon Y?

Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2015
    FC: 0018-1569-7769
    IGN: Kai Siang
    Section: Breeding Box 2
    Pokemon: Noibat
    IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
    Egg Moves: Switcheroo, Tailwind
    Nature: Timid
    Ability: Infiltrator

I'll trade this together with the previous agreed trade (:

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • FC: 0018-1569-7769
    IGN: Kai Siang
    Section: Breeding Box 2
    Pokemon: Noibat
    IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
    Egg Moves: Switcheroo, Tailwind
    Nature: Timid
    Ability: Infiltrator

I'll trade this together with the previous agreed trade (:

hermit, hermit, hermit... You DID read my rules and yet you're breaking them, such a baddie you are, aren't you? Tsk tsk, tsk.... My slots are full mate, you're not allowed to make a request until I'm done with one of the requests. There's no reason for you to break my rules if everyone else is following them. ;)

Dratini from giveaways (M) - Relaxed - Marvel Scale
    EMs: Water Pulse - Extreme Speed - Dragon Dance
    X/X/31/31/31/31
    If you dont have it any longer could you give me one with marvel scale and extreme speed in pokemon Y?

Hello JayTheKing !

The Pokemon you wish to acquire is available and has been reserved for you !

Please VM me whenever we're both online. Thank you for saving a Pokemon from my Giveaways section from the Wonder Trade's abyss !

Have a nice day

Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2015
    hermit, hermit, hermit... You DID read my rules and yet you're breaking them, such a baddie you are, aren't you? Tsk tsk, tsk.... My slots are full mate, you're not allowed to make a request until I'm done with one of the requests. There's no reason for you to break my rules if everyone else is following them. ;)

Gah. Blind I must be. Didn't see the no. of requests part. Sorry. I'll just trade the Legends for now.

EDIT: Actually, can you trade me any Noibat with the EMs? I can self-breed them (:

Last edited:

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Gah. Blind I must be. Didn't see the no. of requests part. Sorry. I'll just trade the Legends for now.

EDIT: Actually, can you trade me any Noibat with the EMs? I can self-breed them (:

Sure, I'll do that as soon as I can. I'll let you know whenever I'm ready to trade the Legendaries.

I see you're online, I'll be online to breed and stuff for a while so hit me up whenever you want.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hello Ms Cakesu, happy new year 2 to you and may you have an awesome year ahead :D

May I have the giveaway pokemon for:
    Mawile (M) - (JPN)
    Adamant -Intidimate
    EMs: Sucker Punch - Fire Fang - Ice Fang - Thunder Fang
    31/X/31/X/31/31

Thank you and hope to hear from you soon :)

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Hello Ms Cakesu, happy new year 2 to you and may you have an awesome year ahead :D

May I have the giveaway pokemon for:
    Mawile (M) - (JPN)
    Adamant -Intidimate
    EMs: Sucker Punch - Fire Fang - Ice Fang - Thunder Fang
    31/X/31/X/31/31

Thank you and hope to hear from you soon :)

Hello wongjunlin !

Please VM me whenever we're both online. Thank you for saving a Pokemon from my Giveaways section from the Wonder Trade's abyss !

Have a nice day !

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Hello Cakesu, long time no see. I hope you're not too busy at the moment, and if you are take your time, because I can definitely wait for you to get around to my breeding request.

FC: 5000-2971-5028
    IGN: May (Omega Ruby In Game Name)
    Section : Box 1
    Pokemon : Froakie
    IVs : 31/31/31/31/x/31
    Egg Moves : N/A
    Pokeball : Regular Poke Ball
    Nature : Naive
    Ability : Protean
    Nickname: Strider Hiryu

Hi Cakesu! I would like to request for....

ok sorry, I didn't know

Hello Professor_Jared, Krisspy and Daz1234 ! Your Froakie, Pancham and Charmander are ready !

Please VM me whenever we're both online. (Not today since I ran out of battery)

Thank you and have a nice day !

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    hi can anyone help me out just need a tepig, steelix, gigalith, conkeldurr, acclegor, escalaivir, slurpuff and gorgiest apaprt from these i can swap for any normal ones just send me a wish list, thanks.

Years
  • Hello wongjunlin !

Have a nice day !

Hello I am on now! IGN is Seikenshi :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back