• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Vacation

Firemaker

Pokemon Master
Years
Wally, from RSE goes to the Goldenrod Zoo. There isn't much, a couple pokemon to see. I finished it in 2 days. Just to tell you there are a couple bugs.
For teleporting areas, go in all directions to get in.
When you go out of the center with the rangers, go forward really hard to get out of the Black Hole thing.
When you get to the floor with the pigeys you cannot go back up. If someone knows to fix these please PM me. There aren't really credits so I'll put them here

Credits
VGMusic for music
Rm2k3kid and ??? for chipsets
???=I don't know

Here is zip
Zip is 6 MB but won't upload :(

Story: You go to a zoo. You can see many pokemon.
Pics

Last edited:

Cursed

Godking Ragnarok CXVII
Years
Firemaker said:
Wally, from RSE goes to the Goldenrod Zoo. There isn't much, a couple pokemon to see. I finished it in 2 days. Just to tell you there are a couple bugs.
For teleporting areas, go in all directions to get in.
When you go out of the center with the rangers, go forward really hard to get out of the Black Hole thing.
When you get to the floor with the pigeys you cannot go back up. If someone knows to fix these please PM me. There aren't really credits so I'll put them here

Credits
VGMusic for music
Rm2k3kid and ??? for chipsets
???=I don't know

Here is zip
Zip is 6 MB but won't upload :(

Story: You go to a zoo. You can see many pokemon.
Pics
That's an original idea, like my video game weapons archive.

Back