• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other Original] Johnny

Talon

[font=Cambria]Hidden From Mind[/font]
Years
  • This is something I've been working on for a while now. It's called Johnny. It's based off Johnny Ringo, Johnny's Revenge, and Johnny's Rebellion by Crown The Empire.

It's built like a play, so it has elements, such as music and singing, that are missing, so it makes it a bit confusing and seem a little dull. That also helps you to understand the way it's written. Contains some, but not much, cursing.

JOHNNY

Spoiler:

I hope you enjoyed it, and like I said, any constructive criticism would be greatly appreciated.

Talon

[font=Cambria]Hidden From Mind[/font]
    Years

• This was a lot of stuff so I compressed it like this to shorten it because otherwise it would be a HUUGE post and I don't want that
    I realized why some of this seems so bland. I made it to go along with music, and the music actually is the reason that it lacks lots of detail, as the sounds more or less explain it, and some of the lines are repetitive to go with the music. I was hoping to turn it into an actual play, but I do not have the resources for that so yeah.

Thank you for your critique though! It helped me a lot to realize a LOT of the things that I need to improve this work! The *dies* thing I just put because well, it's a play, and I couldn't think of another way to describe that he died. I had issues with building it up to that point, and from there, I had no idea with what to do with it. I just lost it at the end, and didn't know what to do. Any suggestions on how to improve that area?

Back