• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Make a wish and have it horribly corrupted [V.2] [shh, no tears now, only dreams]

Status
Not open for further replies.

WillPowerPedro

https://soundcloud.com/cammdavidson
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 9, 2022
everything goes dark for a second and you close your eyes. when you open them back up, you are floating... there is absolutely nothing there, just a completely white room you are floating in. you can move anyway like the room is infinite.

i wish i could get my hair dyed.

Zylas

Dat Trains Kid
Years
Granted. Your hair is now dyed the same color you had it as before.

I wish I was a famous Youtuber.

Mew

The New Species Pokémon
Years
Granted, you're famous for getting both arms and legs broken at the same exact time!!!!!!

I wish for you to click the shiny Mew in my signature.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
Granted, Giratina puts you in its domain, and after that, Darkrai nearly kills you with a nightmare. Suddenly, you wake up, with a bunch of Jigglypuff drawing on your face, and a Smeargle laughs at you. You take a bath with a Slakoth then you take out the trash. You see a Garbodor that eats you.
I wish I wasn't born with UTI.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
Granted but only 25 Pokemon were in the game.
I wish the world would accept that 6 was my lucky number.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Granted but we end up sacrificing most if not all of our personal freedoms in the process. Stay classy world.

I wish for a bucket of infinite KFC.

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
Granted; all other God's overthrow you and banish you to Tartarus.

I wish I had all the money in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back