• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Riding a pokemon

JustX

The Mutant
Years
  • Is there a way how I can ride a Pokemon, working as bike?
    The problem is that I cant just edit the sprite of the trainer using the bike, because my starter pokemon is eevee and you get the option to evolve it into water fire and thunder form, so I dont know what pokemon will be used. But the pokemon what is ridden should only be one of the 3. How can I make that work? I will make it that you have to keep your eevee or whatever you evolved into in your bag, so its always available.

Thanks for help :)

Years
    • Age 37
    • Ohio
    • Seen Aug 6, 2015
    you could just edit the bike tiles to be a pokemon suited for riding ex: rapidash, arcanine... and like the voucher for the bike as a pokemon give a way. change the bike name to transport pkmn ect then they have the pkmn and it does not have to be in the party taking up a space.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Ohio
    • Seen Aug 6, 2015
    He's saying he can't just edit the bike sprites because he's going to have multiple ridable Pokemon.

I know what he was saying, I just told him an easy way to do it sence the way he wants will be a complex version of that. it would require a form of script like the following pkmn from yellow or hg/ss to start then he would need the riding sprite for each usable pkmn he wants in the game so they can be set to slot one. it would take an entirely new code and script written to do idk if many people would be willing to help him out so i was offering a second option.

Back