• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Finished Games and Demo Archive

Should an archive be made?

• No. Browsing the game threads is enough.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    I just got this idea for a finished game and demo archive after reading all the current threads here. I know the hack section of PokeCommunity has an Archive thread like this so why shouldn't the RM2K section. Many board members here have a demo coming up, so couldn't we get a thread that has them all in one place? If you guys think this would be a good idea could DarkMage get this stickied? If not then you could just delete it, but I thought it would be nice since we have so many active game threads. Anyone else with me on this?

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Well, it would be useful if we have many demos coming out
    consecutively.

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    yea I bet it would too, I mean I just found out there was a demo of a pokemon game that came out like a week ago and I didn't even know! Anyways that would help a lot.

PatriotFan89

Biggest NE Patriot Fan!!!
    Years
  • Yeah, I agree. I think it will help a lot. Especially for the people too busy to look through all the threads to see whats going on.

Sorye HK

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Don't see why that isn't possible currently.

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    Jaden Korr said:
    Can we post link to other people's games here as well?

I don't see why not.

I'm glad you guys agree. I really think this would be easier for people to play demos without having to search out for them or miss out on them.

Sorye HK

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Well, guess all we need to hear is Darkmage's decision now.
    He hasn't been on since the "I'm back" thread was started though.

rubyrulez

Back in Action...again...
    Years
  • Well, i've released the demo of Pokemon Unnamed, and will soon release Pokemon GS Advanced. You can get it from the site in my sig.

Sorye HK

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Great! I'll start evaluating right away Mena!

--EDIT--
    Every time I enter the site, internet explorer goes
    weird and closes. 'Something is wrong with IE, blah,blah'

Last edited:

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
  • I'm back! again...

Here's what I say: we debate it all here and make a decision as a group. Then I make a new thread with a complete list of games that have playable releases and are still being made if not in final form. Projects can be added and dropped from there. It's too cluttered to have random discussion posts in an archive of projects. Agreed? I'll add a poll.

Sorye HK

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Agreed. A discussion about this new thread is a good decision.
    Hope the thread doesn't get cluttered up with posts that aren't
    meant to be there like the rescources one.

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    DarkMage31 said:
    Then I make a new thread with a complete list of games that have playable releases and are still being made if not in final form. Projects can be added and dropped from there.

Yea, I agree. You should create a new thread, this one has become more of a discussion. Hopefully it won't be filled with comments and discussion about the demo.

EDIT- I've just uploaded the newest demo(Demo v2.0) and I would like to contribute it to this thread. If a new Archive thread is created I'll link it there, until then it'll be here. Either click here or go to the link in my sig to download it!

Last edited:
    Back