• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Games Showcase & Discussion

Years
  • Fabio approved.
    Ever done something that you're immensely proud of in-game? This is the place to post it!

Get a screenshot of something you have done in-game that you are extremely proud of and have it discussed within the thread.

An example of something you would want to showcase is a Castle in Minecraft that you built.

Rules:

• Must be of good quality: The screenshots that you post must be of good quality, not just something that is standard and can be done easily. Posts which include work that can be achieved very easily will be frowned upon and may be deleted.
    • Must be your own work: All screenshots must be your own, you are not allowed to post other people's work and claim it as your own. Anything posted that isn't your work will be deleted.
    • Please be respectful of others: Do not disrespect any other users comments and don't comment saying that someone's work is very bad. However, you can give feedback stating how something can be improved but please be polite in doing so.
    • PokeCommunity Rules must be followed, as always.

Best of the Best:
    Spoiler:

All games are allowed; just make sure whatever you are posting is good with a description of what it is.

Example Showcase:

[IMAGE(S) HERE]
    [Description] e.g. This is a _____ I have done in _____, (then just explain what you want to)

Last edited:
    Years
  • No one worry about asking questions, because I'm sure people aren't entirely comfortable of what to post yet. I am gonna put up an FAQ when there are good questions about the thread.

Also, feel free PM me if you have something to post but are not too sure about it :3

Back