• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sachiko FC

Bree~chan

K <3<3<3
Years
  • XD!!
    Actually,I was just randomly guessing and then asking you.XD
    Is there anyone who you would want to run for president who is not running in the election?[/Random question that just popped in my head]XD

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • Bree said:
    XD I guess that was a pointless question.^^;I forgot you wanted him to run.XD
    Is there anyone who you think should be modded who isn't a mod?XD
    PV would be a good one ^^

Pokemon_Veteran said:
    Yep true, but don't you think it makes it fairer if mods dont run ^^;

Pokemon_Veteran
    I guessish but I adore Ty so thats hard to totally agree with . XD

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • LoveLy MiSha said:
    Hey Toto!

Hyper? Hypernessh ish teh bomb! <3<3<3 xD What made you so hyper? Sugar? Ash? xDD
    Its Ash XD!! Just looking at him makes me so hyperish! XDish

Wooooootish *glomps him to deathish* XD

LoveLy MiSha

~Everfalling Sakura~
    Years
  • I should have known. xDD Ash ish hott and sexay and handsome. ^-^ *glomps Ash with Toto* Btw, I like your location. xD And you're not an angel! At least, not when you see, think, or hear Satoshi. xP

Kyogre-chan

Banned
    Years
  • I want Toto to mod MCG with me, so I can slack off. Basically, she'll be working as I'll be spamming and moving towards a promotion.

I kid. =P

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • Kyogre-chan said:
    Mods _should_ be allowed to run. Everything we get is only there so we can do our jobs, except for the coloured name, which a lot of the mods always disagree with. Also, they were allowed to last time. But anyway, enough of that.

I want Toto to mod MCG with me, so I can slack off. Basically, she'll be working as I'll be spamming and moving towards a promotion.

I kid.
    :P
    XD

LoveLy MiSha said:
    I should have known. xDD Ash ish hott and sexay and handsome. ^-^ *glomps Ash with Toto* Btw, I like your location. xD And you're not an angel! At least, not when you see, think, or hear Satoshi. xP
    I am so an Angel just don't ask Ash XD!

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • LoveLy MiSha said:
    xDD!

No you are not! You've probably harassed him multiple times before. xD

But, you can keep thinking that, Toto, keep thinking that. xDD
    Ok ok you got me ....errr I mean *whistles*

LoveLy MiSha

~Everfalling Sakura~
    Years
  • xD I knew it! =P

Poor Ash. If he was real and walked into your house, he'd be dead by now. xP But if Ash was shirtless, that'd be a whole different story. x3~~ *glomps Ash* 0=]

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • LoveLy MiSha said:
    xD I knew it! =P

Poor Ash. If he was real and walked into your house, he'd be dead by now. xP But if Ash was shirtless, that'd be a whole different story. x3~~ *glomps Ash* 0=]
    OMG! If Ash was shirtless and right there I would be the one who died XD

Back