• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mega lolbunny

Sirfetch’d

Okay so I adore my Mega Lopunny and decided to build a team around it and ladder. Started off 21-1 before misplaying a lot and dropping 2 in a row. I really enjoy this team but I feel like I am walled by things like Mega Slowbro and am easily defeated by Megazam. Suggestions are wanted! Here is the team:

Lopunny (F) @ Lopunnite
    Ability: Limber
    Shiny: Yes
    EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
    Jolly Nature
    - Fake Out
    - Return
    - High Jump Kick
    - Ice Punch

Built my team around this lady. She cleans up well and can be disruptive with Fake Out. Super speedy and has two of the best STABs in the game. Easily walled by Slowbro which is my main issue with the team I suppose. Ice punch beats Lando, Glisc, and Chomp easily.

Latios (M) @ Life Orb
    Ability: Levitate
    EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
    Timid Nature
    - Draco Meteor
    - Psyshock
    - Surf
    - Hidden Power [Fire]

I like Lati here but I feel like a calm mind set with recover and lefties might be better? I have no means of setting up on this team and that is a problem when dealing with mons who can wall and recover easily.

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Leftovers
    Ability: Intimidate
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
    Jolly Nature
    - Knock Off
    - Earthquake
    - Stone Edge
    - U-turn

I don't like scarf lando or bando but I tried out this fully offensive variant and have had a ton of success with it. It has decent speed and can u-turn freely without being locked.

Ferrothorn @ Rocky Helmet
    Ability: Iron Barbs
    EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 Def
    Relaxed Nature
    IVs: 0 Spe
    - Gyro Ball
    - Stealth Rock
    - Leech Seed
    - Spikes

Pretty self explanitory what Ferro does. I am considering replacing spikes with protect and RH with lefties for more survivability. This guy is a pretty huge annoyance for physical attackers with RH but I don't know if it's the best route?

Keldeo @ Life Orb
    Ability: Justified
    Timid Nature
    - Scald
    - Hydro Pump
    - Icy Wind
    - Secret Sword

Keldeo deals with so many common threats well. I chose to go LO over specs or scarf so I am not left to forcefully switch out so often. LO hits very hard regardless.

Heatran @ Choice Scarf
    Ability: Flash Fire
    Timid Nature
    - Ancient Power
    - Flash Cannon
    - Fire Blast
    - Earth Power

Decided to go with offensive tran. Scarf tran hits a ton of things hard and by surprise. Ancientpower destroys Chary and Talon who would otherwise not take much damage from Tran.

This is a very HO oriented team. I probably need to change Lati up and maybe swap out Keld for something else. Please give some suggestions tho!

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Offensive Therian Landorus can utilize Stealth Rock on forced switches. It doesn't really need all that Speed; it only needs enough to outspeed up to +Speed Dragonite and Mega Altaria:
    -Stealth Rock
    -Earthquake
    -U-turn/Explosion
    -Stone Edge/Knock Off
    Nature: Adamant/Jolly
    EVs: 72 HP/252 Atk/184 Spe
    Item: Focus Sash/Soft Sand/Earth Plate

I'd stick to Leftovers on Ferrothorn, as Leech Seed recovery may not be enough in some cases.

Back