• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

is this pokemon ready to compete in battle?

Years
ok im not sure where to put this still new to poke community so sorry if wrong place!

I've been breeding my zorua to have the nature Timid, i have the TM's ill need for the move set i want, however i can only seem to get 5 perfect IV is it ok for me to start EV training it and then leveling it up so it can compete in online battle
will it stand a chance?

I'm thinking about using one without the Attack having a perfect IV since i plan on only using special attacks

is this good or is a perfect 6IV required to do much damage online?

rob_thijs

Trick Room Master
Years
If you are not using the Attack stat there is absolutely no reason to use a perfect IV. I don't know why everyone is so hyped to have 6IV but if you are using pokémon that will only use it's Attack or Special Attack I see no reason for a 6IV. If you are a mixed attacker I can understand. Some pokémon need different IV spread like Ferrothorn to deal more damage with Gyro Ball. Also if you are breeding for a Hidden Power it's not a necessity to have perfect 6IV unless you want Dark.

Back