• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Fairy Type~? ♪

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    For the new generation easily Florges. It's my favorite Pokemon on my team and I could not stop using it when playing Y. As for "old" fairy pokemon Clefable and Mawile are my other favorites. I loved them before they were fairy type and now I love them even more with their new typings.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • It's really hard to decided that now, but I'm really in love with Sylveon at the moment. It's just too cute and I got a Sylveon plush from a friend as a gift and I love it a lot. And Xerneas and Florges. Florges is a combination of strong and very nice design and Xerneas is just a very majestic deer. (I like Yveltal much more though, that's why I picked Y first). But including the ones that were retyped, I'd have to say Mawille , Whimicott and Gardevoir. Mawille and Gradevoir were two of my favorite Pokemon before they were retyped and their Mega Evolution are cool too and just powerful. Gardevoir's retyping made it stronger too since Dark type moves now only do 1X effective instead of 2x effective.

Years
  • Whimsicott hands down. When I found out one of my favorite Pokemon was going to be part fairy I was ecstatic, especially since it'd become more of a threat in battles. But outside that.. Mawile and Floette are other precious 'mons that have a place in my heart.

Years
  • I love Sylveon, it's so cute but so strong!! O__O And of course, Mawile with Huge Power is so pretty and tough! And then I have always though Whimsicott was precious and adorable and now that it's a fairy type it's even better! And Togekiss too!

Back