• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
"Well thank you for helping me out" He said to Oscar and my Pikachu walked over to him and fell on the floor. He started to panic a little bit. I looked at Oscar with a worried expression on my face. He started to look sad thinking that he overworked him a little bit. He grabbed the Pikachu before it hit the ground. He took out the Pokeball that Pikachu was supposed to be held in.

" Do you know where the nearest Pokemon center is and i'll explain everything on the way " I said as I returned Pikachu to its Pokeball. I Looked around and saw nothing around me. I then looked at the boy with the misdrevus in his arms waiting for a response from him.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
The counter attack did make Raizer rebound a bit. Extreme speed wasn't the hardest hitting move though. With Luco's defense up it'd be a long battle. Raizer would have to do some serious work to hold out.

"Well maybe after the battle, but for now Raizer wear him down with Emberrage!" Isaac said swaping from the conversation to the battle.

Embarrage, was another Isaac's carefully made plans. It combined the speed and maneuverability of Quick Attack and a volly of Ember attacks. Raizer sprinted back towards Isaac's side in a zig zag. whenever he began moving the other direction he launched an Ember. By the time he was back to Isaac he fired four times, and then continued to fire four more.

(10% chance of burn per hit.)

Fujimori Tohru

The Dreamer
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 10, 2012
The combination was certainly unexpected, but nothing that Hiromu and Luco were unprepared for. Both mirrored each other as they got into a squatting stance, legs planted to the ground with fists locked by their sides. The boy couldn't help but smirk a little bit. The combo was clever, no doubt, but Isaac didn't exactly take into account one thing.

"You remember how you told me Calm Mind was a mistake? You should probably reconsider that now. Luco, Great Wall combination!" The Lucario's eyes glowed a bright blue as its ear-like appendages rose up to the sides of its head, its whole body glowing brightly as a metallic sheen came over it. The barrage of Ember bullets certainly hit, but would not do nearly as much damage as Raizer could have achieved. Luco's body hardened once again, the small flames hardly making it flinch as its Sp. Def and Defense went higher yet again.

Once the bombardment ended, Luco turned to Raizer once more, seeming adamant in holding its position, the same look gleaming in Hiromu's eyes. The boy couldn't help but grin as his hands trembled, before pounding a fist into the palm of his other hand, clearly enjoying himself. "Hehe! Neat combo, but if that's all you've got, then you may wanna rethink those words you dolled out earlier! Cuz now that we've got our sync flowing, we're gonna give you a run for your money!"

Luco followed suit in the same gesture, its Aura emanating from its body as it eyed Raizer with a faint smirk.

"Ruu...raaa..!" 'It looks like we're going to step it up a bit. I hope you can keep up!'

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
"You act like Calm Mind makes you impervious. eight hits from ember with calm mind active might as well be two normal embers. Also you do realize you can't win wimply by sitting by. Offense is half the battle, or even more occasionally." Isaac said, "And you said I was cocky. meh oh well. Raizer again!"

Isaac pointed out at Luco. A signal for the indirect approach. Exactly the opposite of what it normally would have meant. Raizer charged at Luco then went into his zig zag pattern again repeating the move. This time he lobbed the shots though launching them in high arcs. he had fired eight embers again all of them still going up in their arc.

"dash back." Isaac ordered as Raizer reached the other side.

Raizer sprinted off again going around the other way firing directly at Luco this time. He reached where he began and stood there as the embers all converged.

"Now rush him!" Isaac finished.

Raizer mustered his strength and dashed towards Luco. He was rather tired from using Emberrage three times, but he wasn't going to question his trainer. He knew what Isaac was doing. Raizer crashed into Luco right as all the embers came raining down on them.

The Immortal One

Life... Challenge Accepted!
Years
Byron MacTavish

Byron stepped off the boat and on to the dock. Staring at the giant building that was going to be his home for the near future, Byron smiled.

This is it. This is the famous Pokemon Academy, Byron thought.

It was beautiful. The most beautiful thing Byron had ever seen. A school made for Pokemon training was just the thing he needed to reach his goal of becoming the greatest Pokemon trainer in the world.

Byron looked down at his best friend and partner, Combusken.

"We made it buddy, we're here," Byron's voice was filled with excitement and disbelief.

Combusken was the kind of Pokemon to never get browbeaten, but you could tell by the look on his face that he was intimidated. Combusken looked up a Byron and gave a nod.

"Combusken!" Combusken blew out a deep breath.

"It's a lot to take in a few moments, isn't it?" I looked in awe at the school.

"Combusk" he agreed with Byron.

"Let's do this!" Byron whispered to himself before he started walking up the dock.

Byron arrived in the courtyard of the Academy. Students were hanging around the campus. Byron didn't want his presence to be known quite yet. Though he knew seeing a new face would cause suspicion over Byron and he would be labelled the "new kid." Byron didn't want that. He never liked attention and his first day here wouldn't be a good one if he was swarmed by students. But the looks some of the students were giving Byron suggested they already knew. The new face may have done it or the fact that he was carrying a suitcase and not in a campus jacket.

This isn't what I was hoping for; I think our presence is known, Byron thought to himself.

A few boys walked past Byron and Combusken and snickered at them. Maybe they thought they were strange, maybe they thought they were weak or maybe it was something else. Byron didn't think much of it, but Combusken took it to heart and started to charge at them. Byron was fast enough to catch him before he could run up to them.

"They aren't worth it buddy, stand down," I struggled to hold on to Combusken as he was a strong Pokemon.

Combusken was angry, but eventually let up his fight.

"What's wrong kid? You afraid to battle us?" the kids taunted us.

Byron ignored them and walked off. Now Byron was being looked at by everyone around.

Great, now the "new kid" has made his presence known for certain, he thought as he pulled Combusken away.

"Combusken," Byron whispered to his Pokemon. "You have to keep calm sometimes buddy. You can be quite the hot head."

Combusken shook his shoulders to get free of Byron's grip.

"Com," he angrily said.

"Fine, be that way grumpy," Byron knew what his Combusken was saying based on his tone.

It was getting late and Byron had been on that boat for so long, he just wanted to rest.

"C'mon Combusken, let's get to our dorm and go to bed early," I said.

Combusken nodded in agreement and the two went to find their dorm.

"I think this is it," I told Combusken as we looked at the door in front of us.

"Combusken!" Combusken cheered gleefully.

Byron opened the door and walked into his room. It was bigger than the room he lived in during his days in Pacifilog Town. Byron threw his bag on the floor and crawled into his bed.

I pulled out Combusken's Pokeball.

"Good night pal," he told Combusken as he called him back to his Pokeball.

Combusken nodded as he was surrounded in red light before being pulled into the ball.

Byron crawled into his bed and laid back.

"Tomorrow, it all starts."

(OOC: Thought I'd just finish my day early!)

Fujimori Tohru

The Dreamer
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 10, 2012
"Hmph. You know, the longer this battle, drags on, the more I can't help but feel that accepting your challenge was a waste of time. Do you ever say anything that isn't a blatant insult to your opponent? So far, I'm not seeing it." Hiromu was quite legitimately losing that vibe of having fun, and growing more and more tired of listening to Isaac. He never said anything nice at all, and so far, he wasn't proving himself as impressive as he claimed himself to be.

Luco braced itself and took in all the Ember shots, shaking it off before Raizer crashed into it. It staggered a bit, before growling a little, then crossing its arms over its chest and simply standing upright, Hiromu doing the same. The boy was no longer being very cheery, as he put his hands on his hips. "That's it. Battle's over. Claim this as your win if you want, but just keep in mind, you're incredibly lame as a person. This whole time you've done nothing but look down on me, and quite frankly, that's just being a downer. If you think you're such hot stuff, go challenge Prof. Oak or something."

Luco bowed in a humble and apologetic manner to Raizer, before casting a glare at Isaac, following after his Trainer shortly. Hiromu would stop before turning to the guy again, throwing a bit of salt to the open wound. "Oh yeah. And as for that top Trainer in Johto thing? I've met quite a few of them...but none of them are you. You lack the qualities they had to have that title." Hiromu was definitely none too pleased with the way Isaac behaved. If it was bad enough to make him drop out in the middle of a battle, then it was simply a way of saying it wasn't worth his time.

He'd wander towards the Academy for the Pokemon Center, murmuring coldly just enough for Isaac to hear as he passed. "Try again when you're more sociable, you jerk.."

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years

Valorie Ryder

Valorie just sort of stood there pretending the situation wasn't awkward, trying to keep a straight face while Shu creeped her friends out. When he next spoke his tone was a bit more light hearted, though what he said was no less awful.

Shu: "Death?"

Shu chuckled lightly at something hidden.

Shu: "Death isn't all that bad actually... I've been there and back. Kind of hurts though."

Shu said that last part casually as if it weren't a big deal. Shu's tone was dark again next he spoke.

Shu: "There's much worse than death."

What. If Valorie didn't know better she would've expected Shu to start reciting some annoying emo poetry or something. The notion that there was something worse than dying was strange to her.

Shu: "Your soul is an infinite energy source. There are some that would like to take it from you."

And then his tone became sad.

Shu: "I've seen it... People go into that forest and they stay trapped there... forever."

At this point Valorie was oddly flustered. Sooner or later someone would press as to how she'd met the forest master over here. She was beginning to regret looking to Shu for help, even if it was arguably better than them going back into that forest.

Olivia Wolf

(That's Rambo Piplup actually. Also, skip my turn as Olivia until the battle's over after this post.)

A double team cannot immitate ranged attackes. It can however pretend to use physical attacks. Olivia grinned, her eyes alive with the thrill of showing off her piplup's skills. That previous attack had been a work of beauty, if a bit situational. The real question was.... Why was Mistress still standing? Such a frail pokemon shouldn't have been able to take two super effective moves of that power straight up like that. Aaand before Olivia knew it Myra had been struck by powered up dark pulse and a feint attack and fainted.

Last edited:

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
"You think you're so high and mighty. You think that I'm just insulting you, well then you're just taking me all wrong. You ever think that you're world view isn't the only one. I battle the way I do constantly commenting because it's how I was taught. You try growing up in a pathetic little town with no future. you take any chance you have to get out of there. I trained under the brutality of nature. Every time I came crashing down, every time I failed, every time I lost, it was another reason why I had to keep fighting. Take blows in stride. isn't that what Luco was doing. Let's face it what do we know? we're only human and strangers." Isaac finally got off his high horse.

He had been a bit cocky, but again it was his raising. Isaac was definantly ticked off at Hiromu for just stopping because he thought himsef better then Isaac. This was all just because of where he came from. Trainer's fought just as hard as their pokemon. Razier stood silently at first, but then spoke.

"Qui la ava ava qua." 'don't blame him. he's serious. He pushes himself harder then he pushes me. He can't help it. He has do his best or else... well you don't want to know.' Raizer said.

He knew how hard his trainer pushed himself. It was catastrophic if he felt that he didn't do enough. Raizer would do anything to keep his trainer from losing it.

Last edited:

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Alice Crenshaw

Alice's eyes were as open as they could be when she heard the Yamask again. Dying was...not that bad? There was worse? Someone stealing souls from others? What was going on? Now she was terrified to death (no pun intended), and clutched Jello.

"I-I don't wanna lose my soul..." Alice whimpered, hugging Jello tighter.

At the moment the Solosis allowed her to hug him tighter than usual. He knew how scared she was, one does not be told about losing one's soul every day...

"Alice...Calm down." he said telepathically to her, "It's going to be alright. Trust me."

After hearing Jello, she felt a little bit better, but was still scared as hell. "S-so what are we going to do now? Are we going there?" she asked, talking very fast, "And if we are, how are we going to protect ourselves from those who will steal our s-souls?"

Jimmy Vincent

Jimmy felt uncomfortable again as Rosalyn wrapped her arms around him, giving him a hug and thanking him. He looked uncomfortable, and he was. Why was she hugging him all the time? He wouldn't understand, as she was the first person to ever hug him. How sad.

"Humph. Whatever." he muttered, trying to break free from her arms, "He had it coming to him."

He eventually broke free and went over to Jazz, snatching the Egg from him. He wrapped his arms around it and started to walk away from Rosalyn. As he did, he walked by the unconscious Bryce and kicked him in the side. "Humph. Take that." he growled, and continued to walk away.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Rosalyn

Rosalyn sighed as Jimmy snatched the egg from Jazz and walked away "he'll warm up to us eventually" she muttered returning Jazz to his Pokeball and looking at the unconcious Bryce before hurrying after Jimmy. "I mean it." she said walking next to him after catching up to him "thank you, you very well could have just taken the egg from Jazz and left me to fend for myself but you didn't" she smiled at him as she spoke. "from what I saw I can tell you'll take great care of that baby Pokemon, it'll be lucky to have you as a trainer"

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Geez... talk about Morbid. This Shu fellow seemed to know an awful lot about the forest... Mark couldn't imagine a fate worse then death as he hadn't really thought that far at such a young age... losing your soul? Even Snype was creeped out and that was saying something! This forest must have been something else... and Mark's curiosity was increasing more and more by the minute. Valorie looked a tad nervous herself.

"Gee... that bad huh? Kind of hard to believe thats all true honestly... that sounds like the kind of thing told in a ghost story... what could take my soul in that forest...?" Mark said, still in denial and crossing his arms.

Snype had a worried look on his face. He wished Mark would stop asking questions and just accept it. Being a ghost himself, he could easily believe this kind of thing. He was mostly afraid of Mark's curiosity getting the best of him. One of these days he was going to end up regretting it.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Jimmy Vincent

Jimmy sighed as Rosalyn caught up to him. She seemed really thankful of what he had done. Nobody had been like this to him before. Ever. Although it was probably because he never did nothing good to nobody, except, well, saving Smokey from a condemned building.

"Humph. I needed to teach that kid a lesson." he said.

He clearly did not want to talk about that. Helping others and displays of affection already made him feel uncomfortable, and he closed his eyes as he continued to walk forward while holding the egg, not ever knowing where he was going. Then, for a second, he focused on what she was saying. Something about something being lucky to have him as a trainer.

"Whatever." he said.

Without he knowing, because his mind was somewhere else, he was heading into a forest. It seemed like it would be another adventure for him, and he wouldn't be very pleased about that.

Fujimori Tohru

The Dreamer
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 10, 2012
Hiromu simply rolled his eyes as he waved a hand in the air, before tucking them behind his head. After all that he heard Isaac saying as he wandered off, the only thing that really came to mind was that the guy had no room to talk, regardless of his origins, or what he'd gone through. In a way to him, it was just an excuse. You just don't go around throwing your weight around like that! It's not cool in the slightest!

Luco shook its head before raising a paw, bringing it down towards Hiromu's head, who only caught it out of annoyance. "Don't even...I know that I was probably out of place, but still! I can't stand guys like that who are obviously in a wrong, but won't admit it. Not to mention that he was totally making that battle unenjoyable! And to top it off, talked like he knew you and me!" The Lucario closed its eyes and shook its head, patting the boy on the head as they walked.

Even then, Hiromu would just let out a sigh, walking alongside his partner, holding its paw lightly. "There's so much more to a Pokemon battle...than just what happened a little bit ago...I know this for certain. But when people go around like that? It makes it hard to really tell if we, the people are worthy of you guys, y'know?"

Luco looked to the boy, before ruffling his head with said paw, nudging him along as they continued onward. Needless to say, things did not go as they'd hoped.

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
Years
Vincent Xackford Luna:

Vincent was happy he made Ruby laugh a little bit it put a big smile on his face. So she had come here for pretty much the same reason Vince had come which was cool. The second part that she had said seemed a bit unbelievable to Vince. She had won all eight badges from the regions with just the poochyenna or did she just have a total of eight he wondered.

When he listened and watched Ruby name her pokemon it reminded him of when he first nicknamed his first few pokemon. Dino at first didn't like his name but he grew to eventually all of his other pokemon seemed to love their names. Vince was getting a bit restless now and really wanted to fight Ruby.

"So how much longer till we fight?" Vince asked as he put his hands behind his head and smiled.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
(OoC: Oh yeah. xD How could I forget about Rambo? He's like the coolest guy I know!)

Kilik Chambers

Kilik & Kat make a pretty good team. The battle seemed to be near its end though. That's too bad, but the winning side would soon be revealed. A blinding flash suddenly enveloped the battlefield. What the heck? Pikachu used Flash? Enough of that already! Crud, Kenshin had spotted the real Mistress. Just as Mistress shot Dark Pulse at Myra, she was suddenly hit by Pikachu's Iron Tail, knocking her to a small rocky mountain. She slammed through the rock, to the ground full of dust on her. Her eyes were closed, looks like had fainted. That meant it was only Kat against Kenshin. How would this fair?

"Guh...looks like it's all up to you Kat. Can you do it...?" Kilik sounded out to Kat, feeling disappointed. Even if she beat Pikachu & that would earn them the win, Kilik's Pokemon still got beat. That counted as a loss for him. If he was gonna win, he needs to attend these classes, to figure out some strategies & hone his skills. He has it in him. He just needs to unlock it.

Pikachu jumped down a hole on the ground, attempting to hide. Kilik returned Mistress back to her Pokeball, hoping Kat & her Star would handle this well.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Daniel Sabrak​

Daniel had just made it over a small hill and was practically within spitting distance of the academy now, his heart soaring with excitement and fear at the same time, looking forward to starting the next few years of his life here.

Alexis, walked along with her arms held down along her side, moving them back and forwards as she walked alongside him. He glanced down to her and smiled, seeing the Raichu with an unusual spring in her step, even if she was trying to hide her own excitement.

"Looking forward to getting to know the other Pokémon here? I know we haven't had much contact with other Pokémon other than some battles... but I'm sure we can both make some friends here, right?"

Alexis turned her head to look up at Daniel, her ears twitching behind her head and her long tail wavering in the air behind her, the lightningbolt held up.

"Chhu. Rai ai."

He grinned and nodded his head, about to say something more, when he noticed a boy and a white and black wolf-like Pokémon walking along the same path, on their way to the academy.

"Come on Alex', maybe he can show us where we're staying!"

Daniel set off into a sprint to catch up with Hiromu, Alexis running close by, behind him while he called out.

"Hey! Wait up!" As the boy turned to look at who was shouting, Daniel came to a halt without staggered breath. He was used to running.

"Hey, uhm... sorry, but we're kind of new here. Do you think you could help us? I'm not sure where to go. I'm part of the Suicune dorm."

He offered him a sheepish smile, his eyes glancing to the Lucario. He'd never seen a Pokémon like that before. It seemed to have a... noble sort of air around it.

I get the feeling I'm going to see more Pokémon here than I ever have..

He looked back up at Hiromu as Alexis strolled up next to Daniel, resting her paws on her stomach while glancing up at her trainer, settling her gaze on the other pair.

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Ruby Destiny

"you don't believe her huh?" Yuki says to Vince as she sees his unbelieving face when Ruby tells about the badges she has. Yuki grabs in Ruby's pockets to the three gym badge boxes she has from all the region's. 'Yuki! give them back!' Ruby begins blushing of embaressment as Yuki opens the three lil boxes. in all three boxes are eight badges, from Kanto, Hoenn and Sinnoh. "see?" Yuki is showing a happy face. '(damn that name suit her well...)' Hikari jumps from Ruby shoulders and closes the boxes for her as Ruby picks them up. 's-sorry for that...' Ruby apologizes. Kaede only is laughing from Yuki's stupid action.

"So how much longer till we fight?" Vince asked as he put his hands behind his head and smiled.

'the battle seems almost over.' Ruby says as she takes a look behind her, while talking to Vince she was watching the battle the whole time. 'sorry for the wait.' Ruby apologizes again. "gahhhh! i wanna fight Shade now!" Yuki begins nagging. 'please be a little more patient Yuki.' Ruby picks her up from the ground and pets her little head softly.

Kid Mind

In SPACE!
Years
''Oh...'' The boy's Pikachu suddenly fainted, it's trainer catching the Pokemon and returning it to it's Pokeball before it hit the ground. The boy looked up at Oscar with a worried look on his face, and after asking where the nearest Pokemon Center is, he looked around, clearly starting to panic a little.

''Uh...'' Oscar thought for a moment, trying to remember where it was as he had walked towards the Center before. ''That way! Follow me!'' Oscar pointed in the general direction of the Pokemon Center. He started to run in that direction and assumed that the boy was following him.

Last edited:

Dragonkat

The Winged Wolf
Years
This guy was pretty good at battling. Too bad the battle will end soon. Star was awaiting the moment when Myra would faint when Pikachu used Flash. Again? Star covered her eyes, trying not to be blinded, but opened them in time to see Myra faint, and Mistress get hit by Iron tail. "No!" I balled up my hands as Mistress fainted. She lasted pretty well. The Pikachu jumped back down its hole from Dig. "Star, avoid the ground if possible." She nodded and jumped from rock to rock. "Guh...looks like it's all up to you Kat. Can you do it...?" Killik said to me. He sounded disappointed. "I can try." I patted his back to maybe cheer him up, but quickly focused my attention to the battle. "Star, go to the highest rock you can and use Moonlight." Star stopped for a second, and jumped to maybe the fourth highest rock. She cannot jump too high. Then she looked up to the moon and started glowing. Her rings also sparkled a bit, and you could see her getting stronger. Little by little.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Kenshin

Crud. Guess it's just a one on one fight now. Guess he wasn't quick enough to save Myra.

Why didn't Olivia send out another Pokemon though? Usually in Double Battles that's how it worked.

. . . On second thought though, She could've been giving her Skitty a rest considering the battle against Dratini they had before.

Kilik though. . . Kenshin just guessed that was the last of his pokemon.

Back to the battle though.

Moonlight huh? That's an interesting looking move.

. . . Now that Kenshin thought about it, he really should take a class about what other types of pokemon moves like Moonlight, Captivate, or even a majority of the moves that Olivia had Skitty use in their battle or the other moves Kirlia used were for if they didn't attack a pokemon. Granted, he saw the value in at least one non-attacking pokemon move could do in the case of his Pikachu's Flash attack. That's probably the main reason why he's in the Entei Dorm.

"Pikachu, come on out," he called out.

The Umbreon's trainer had told her Umbreon to jump on the highest rock and to use Moonlight. To Kenshin this command did a number of things.

1-it exposed her Umbreon compared to the other illusions of Umbreon caused by Double Team previously.

2-Because Umbreon is standing on a tall rock, that doesn't give her much room to avoid Kenshin's attack unless she jumped. Heck, if she told her Umbreon to use Double Team again, it wouldn't be able to move as easily among the illusions because of the fact they wouldn't be on level ground. Trying to move from low to high ground back and forth to keep changing spots with the illusions isn't as easy as it would've been to change spots with the illusions if the Umbreon was on even ground.

So what to do. Well, best thing to do now would be to attack.

"Pikachu, Thundershock!" Kenshin called out.

Thundershock already has very good accuracy to begin with (100%), but something was wrong. The bolt of electricity that shot out from Pikachu to the Umbreon looked weaker than it should've been.

. . .

Captivate. Dratini had the same problem with some of his moves when Skitty used that move on him. Guess that's what it did. Weaken special type attacks.

Takumi

Well, that was an interesting meeting with the two girls. Perhaps this academy wasn't full of as many inappropriate children as he thought. Anna and Elizabeth seemed very well mannered. Perhaps he made a minor error in judgement about the potential of the students here. Perhaps there are some who act more civilized and well behaved and not like some random wild rattata.

Still, now that he was alone in the Library again, he walked back over to the table with all the books he was reading and began his note taking and studying again.

Surprisingly enough, the book Anna picked out turned out to be the most beneficial and informative out of the books he had picked out himself.

". . . What a very intelligent young woman," he said to himself.

The fact he even described Anna in such a manner and actually meant it was proof enough of how good of an impression she left on him. A shame he couldn't say to same about many of the other students at the academy.

Back