• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Story Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2018
    Hello writers!

I am Nate, and will be making a Pokemon Hack, and I am in need of a story, I have had two people to help out but both have come up too busy. So I would like to ask for i need a writer to help out with the story. And you would get credit for the help, by clarifying the username the help with you contributed to. If credit is on another site then your profile would be linked if you want.

Contact me please, I use another site mainly so PM me for the site with the Chatbox and we can get started!!

Can't wait to hear from everyone.​

Last edited:

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • I'm afraid the main sectionh ere is for posting stories rather than requesting help. You may also be better off requesting help within the Rom Hack section rather than the subsection we have here however - while collab projects can be fine, this is the section for fics, rather than rom hack plots. It's hard for people to offer help as well without knowing more about what sort of story you want.

At any rate, going to close this for now, as it isn't in the right place.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back