• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Undesirable Rules

Melody

Banned
Years
  • Imagine you were given the power to nullify Any ONE rule anywhere in any situation. (This nullification also propagates to 'child rules' that are similar to the one you nullified)

NOTE: Please for the sake of the thread and discussion refrain from mentioning PC rules or any rules of any subforum on it, they are immutable and shouldn't be discussed here.

Which rule in the wide wide world would you get rid of, and why would you do it? Would you be doing it for selfish reasons, or do you believe it would improve the world for all involved?

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • Hmm...I'd get rid of the rule against browsing the internet during work. Not that it ever stops me, (or anyone else in the office, for that matter), but it'd at least make me feel less bad when I do it ;w;

Sirfetch’d

Hmm...I'd get rid of the rule against browsing the internet during work. Not that it ever stops me, (or anyone else in the office, for that matter), but it'd at least make me feel less bad when I do it ;w;

Just be super sneaky hehe ;)

I always hated this rule back in high school because we couldn't do it unless it was for an actual class or project. It was my least favorite rule ever 8(

Spiff

love child
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    I'd probably revise the legal drinking age. I've gotten into trouble with that a bunch of times when I was underage, I donnu it's weird living in a country that lets you vote, marry and die for your country in war but doesn't let you drink a damn beer rofl

Electricbluewolf

Bᴇ pıɟɟǝɹǝuʇ
    Years
  • I'd probably revise the legal drinking age. I've gotten into trouble with that a bunch of times when I was underage, I donnu it's weird living in a country that lets you vote, marry and die for your country in war but doesn't let you drink a damn beer rofl

Evening Constable Bob, this individual is being brought in for questioning

"Why?"

"After a leisurely afternoon of going to the local votes, and then marrying his fiancee he decided to do the unthinkable, the inexcusable, the unimaginable"

"What?"

"Drink a Budweiser"

"You sick, sick bastard, you'll be locked up for a while my friend"

Probably the quarantine time for dogs, I would then take my dog travelling everywhere with me and not have to worry about months in a kennel

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back