• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon evo and pre-evo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Nov 25, 2016
Ok.So,the rules:
-Only post evo or pre-evo of an already existing pokemon.
-If the evo or pre-evo isn't great,and you wanna tell them this,tell them in a nice mod.(EX:Good---:Hey!I am sorry,but your sprite isn't that good.But thanks anyway posting.If you wanna help about making sprite ask me.)(EX:Bad:HAHA!This you call a sprite?Man,it's so ugly,hahah!)So if the sprite is ugly use the first Ex,the Good one.
-Well,I guess that's all.
Exemple: (Now I don't have a evo or pre-evo sprite yet,so,imagine that I just posted a pre-evo for...Tropius,for example).Now,after I posted,I have to say a pokemon.The next one that wanna post will have to choose to make either a evo or a pre-evo,for the pokemon that I said.Then after posting,you are saing other pokemon,and then the next will have to make a evo or pre-evo of that pokemon...and so on!

Last edited:

dragonfly_dust

Look at my avatar! Nuff said.
Years
  • Seen Feb 18, 2017
^Not clear enough rules to count as a game thread. Re-edit the first thread.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
XD Andrew, i suggest you read the rules and FAQs first. Don't confuse a signature and a post. Dragonfly's sprites are his signature, they appear everytime he posts, he didn't post them himslef.

For example, my epic Torterra down there is my signature. It appears after every of my posts, automatically, without effort.

Also, please edit the first post. The rules are incomprehensible and hard to understand.

ShadowMirror

Ready for the Battle
Years
i too would like to join in on this if i could understand it clearly. the rules need a bit of a touch up. Its perfectly ok though, on my first thread a few weeks ago, many people helped with feedback and now there are people playing. for example you should have example sprites for people to realise what you are talking about.

Years
  • Seen Nov 25, 2016
XD Andrew, i suggest you read the rules and FAQs first. Don't confuse a signature and a post. Dragonfly's sprites are his signature, they appear everytime he posts, he didn't post them himslef.

For example, my epic Torterra down there is my signature. It appears after every of my posts, automatically, without effort.

Also, please edit the first post. The rules are incomprehensible and hard to understand.

Ok i will edit,and make the rules to be understanded.

i too would like to join in on this if i could understand it clearly. the rules need a bit of a touch up. Its perfectly ok though, on my first thread a few weeks ago, many people helped with feedback and now there are people playing. for example you should have example sprites for people to realise what you are talking about.

Hmm...all right.I will make examples and the rules so you could understand.In some minutes you can join,as I am editing them.

Last edited:
Years
Rules are not clear. Please send me the PM of ALL details and we can work and approve on this game together.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back