• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Club Fairy Tail!

DarkestMidnight

[color=black][b][font=Shadows Into Light]Demon Sla
Years
  • Since we were talking about the anime a little, I wanted to point something out.

Spoiler:

Pebbles

BE YOUR OWN HERO
    Years
  • Since we were talking about the anime a little, I wanted to point something out.

Spoiler:

seriously love that song
    its one of my fav fairy tail songs​

Years
  • Alright then, time for a NEW TOPIC! I'm gonna try to include some anime discussion here, because I feel like most of our discussion has been about the manga, or at least what's been happening in the manga.

Do you have a favorite filler episode from the anime? If so, what is it and why is it your favorite?

Mine is easily episode 226, Fairy Tail of the Dead Meeeeeeeeen. Ichiya's weird potion and its effects on the citizens of Magnolia and the members of Fairy Tail are hilarious. I already thought Ichiya was a sketchy and funny character, but this took it to a whole new level for me.
    "Fairy Tail Wizards." If you remember, it's the last episode of the Daphne Arc. I don't know why I like that episode though :P
    Since we were talking about the anime a little, I wanted to point something out.

Spoiler:
    It wasn't the ending of the episode that hit me; rather, it was Opening 22 v2. The flashbacks got me all the way in my feelings.

DarkestMidnight

Years
  • seriously love that song
    its one of my fav fairy tail songs​

It's a really good song by itself, but having it in the ending just hit me super hard. I'll admit I cry sometimes when watching FT, but that wasn't actually one of those times. One of the times I remember crying was when Gray sees Ultear standing on the side of a road as an old lady, then he's all like "her life for mine". Seeing Gray cry like that killed me.

DarkestMidnight

Years
  • "Fairy Tail Wizards." If you remember, it's the last episode of the Daphne Arc. I don't know why I like that episode though :P

It wasn't the ending of the episode that hit me; rather, it was Opening 22 v2. The flashbacks got me all the way in my feelings.

Yeah I remember that one. I went back and watched it and that's the episode Juvia and Gray do a Unison Raid, which is really cool. I'll admit that arc wasn't my favorite, but that episode was definitely good.

Opening 22 v2 was so good, I really loved that one too!

Pebbles

BE YOUR OWN HERO
    Years
  • It's a really good song by itself, but having it in the ending just hit me super hard. I'll admit I cry sometimes when watching FT, but that wasn't actually one of those times. One of the times I remember crying was when Gray sees Ultear standing on the side of a road as an old lady, then he's all like "her life for mine". Seeing Gray cry like that killed me.

you cry sometimes?

i cry watching almost every god damn single episode i have seen
    and i have seen them all
    aka a lot of tears

it is because i am highsensitive or whatever and i just cry instantly when i see or hear something that i think is beautiful or something that hits me in the feels​

DarkestMidnight

Years
  • you cry sometimes?

i cry watching almost every god damn single episode i have seen
    and i have seen them all
    aka a lot of tears

it is because i am highsensitive or whatever and i just cry instantly when i see or hear something that i think is beautiful or something that hits me in the feels​

Hey I gotchu :) I never used to cry, like at all, but this past year, especially since I started watching Fairy Tail, I've cried a lot more.

DarkestMidnight

Years
  • By the way everyone, I want this to be more of a group thing in terms of initiating discussion, so I'm gonna leave the next topic up to you. Someone else needs to come up with a topic because I'm kinda brain-dead right now, in terms of coming up with new topics that don't suck. I'm curious to see what you can think up, I'll be waiting. :)

-Midnight

Years
  • I have a suggestion I guess, but it's just for manga readers.

Spoiler:
    [/SPOILER]

DarkestMidnight

Years
  • I have a suggestion I guess, but it's just for manga readers.

Spoiler:
    [/SPOILER]

Hey, good one! I have no idea though, but I guess that's the new topic now! :)

Pebbles

BE YOUR OWN HERO
    Years
  • Hey I gotchu :) I never used to cry, like at all, but this past year, especially since I started watching Fairy Tail, I've cried a lot more.

fairy tail is just so good and it hits you in the feels, makes me emotional everytime {XD}

oh and about the club banner idea i came up with, any images you prefer me to use?

btw, i think you should not double post so much, as there is really no need for it anyway in this thread, it is against the rules my dear, just letting you know
    ^_^​

DarkestMidnight

Years
  • For the club banner, I want to see your ideas first, so could you use images of your own? I don't have anything in particular I want. Please PM me some of your ideas, I bet you have some good stuff! :)

Sorry about the double posting thing, I'll try to be more aware of that.

Thanks,
    Midnight

P.S. Pebbles, you also just went up to "advanced" rank. I'll be sure to change that on the member list.

DarkestMidnight

Years
  • I have no idea why I just realized this, Pebbles, but you're daily staff. I just broke some forum-wide rule about double posting in front of daily staff, that's bad for my rep. o_O lol

Anyways, thanks so much for doing the banner for this club, you're really nice. We should talk more, you seem like a really cool person that I'd like to hang out with. :) Sorry if that came out wrong, I'm kinda socially awkward. I just want to find some people on here to be friends with because I feel like I've met a lot of people, but I don't really know anyone yet.

EDIT: Hey everyone, I just posted up a Fairy Tail fanfic in the Fan Fiction and Writing section, go check it out in your free time! :) <click here to go to the fanfic>

Last edited:
    Years
  • So the new chapter
    Spoiler:

DarkestMidnight

Years
  • So the new chapter
    Spoiler:

Haven't read the new chapter yet. However, based on prior knowledge on August, Eileen probably does. Supposedly she has about equal power to August, which is insane, so she has a fighting chance against Acnologia. I'm not so sure what her power can do against the Dragon King, but we'll see. Mashima is always full of surprises. Also, the Oracion Seis is awesome, I wish they got more attention. I also wish they were protagonists to begin with, Sorano and Richard don't strike me as antagonists, in terms of appearance. Also Erik and Macbeth are just plain beasts. Erik is probably the most important though, because he's a Dragon Slayer; Acnologia will be after him.

P.S. Hades, you just ranked up. You're now an S-Class member of the club! :)

Years
  • I'm definitely interested. We're not sure if she wants to fight him though, she could have other plans 'v'
    I hope Negotiations with August go well.

DarkestMidnight

Years
  • I'm definitely interested. We're not sure if she wants to fight him though, she could have other plans 'v'
    I hope Negotiations with August go well.

August and Irene would make a sick team. They could probable beat Zeref and at least put a dent in Acnologia.

Back