• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Decem-burrrrr...

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
  • filepicker%2F4SlfHmpT6OTwIN4n8mQr_tumblr_med8boa5Du1rq9jbxo1_500.jpg

So it's officially December today (or at least, where I live). So gang, what are your plans on December this month, hmm? Are you going to celebrate a holiday? Maybe you're going on vacation? Going to super special awesome parties? Or maybe you don't plan on doing anything, and just go on with your days, hm?

Are you a fan of this month in general? What are your wishes for this month? Feel free to share anything you can think of!

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Hmm let's see... Well my birthday is on Christmas Eve so I'll be in for a big surprise. Christmas is my favorite holiday of the year because we always have a family gathering. I'm really excited to see everyone again. Every year on Christmas we wear our traditional clothes and sit by the tree then each of us reads our favorite bible verse then we sing Christmas carols together. I haven't set up my tree yet but will sometime this week.

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • I'm not too crazy about December because it's c-c-c-cold but there are many things that make it special. I get to bundle up and be toasty and warm inside by the fireplace and hot coco, I watch Christmas movies and specials, and of course, I get to celebrate the Christmas season with my family! Last year I couldn't celebrate with them and it made me really sad.

I'm hoping that this year it will actually snow instead of just being arctic death with not even a single snowfall to make it worth it.

Sirfetch’d

I'll be doing some traveling this month. Going to the beach in a few weeks to celebrate Christmas with some of my family down in Florida. After that I will be back home until Christmas before leaving the day after on another trip. It will be a busy month but I love this time of year so I cannot really complain :3

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • For me the best month are October, November and December. I love December but when I don't have to go out :3

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    I don't know why, but up until this thread showed up, I thought that today was already December the 2nd.

Well, there are those mandatory Christmas celebration days with the family, but outside of that, there's not much going on. Suppose, the GT could count as well?

The only wish I have for December is that my car battery doesn't run dry. Cold temperatures are anything but good in that regard.

Years
  • December is by far my favourite month of the year. And not just because of my birthday and Christmas being celebrated. The possibility of snow is always warming for me, and the general spirit during this period is so festive and nice. Also, it's the one time where all my family come together during the year, so can't really hate it.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    My plan is to celebrate Sinterklaas with my family. It's a Dutch holiday, where we get presents from the OG Santa. We're baking cookies and I'm having dinner with my grandparents. Than a family weekend away with my whole extended family from my mother's side, basically celebrating the same holiday again. And then after that there is still Christmass

Years
  • I always love how much this month focuses on nothing but holidays, because of not just Christmas but here in 'Straya it's summer and there is a lot of partying and festivals that happen around this time of year.

The problem with Christmas though... my family seems to be too lazy to give it a damn. We barely even put up Christmas decorations or a tree, but here on the online world I plan to deck up big.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2016
    My family is the same way, but since me and my sister are older it kinda makes sense I guess. I'm just waiting for the snow cause at the end of the day I'm just a big ol kid :D.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • Aside from the relaxing long break from uni that I'm already on, my birthday is in 3 days on the 5th. After that, it's full speed ahead to Christmas!

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • My start to December has been pretty rough. I'm just looking forward to the moment when I can fly home and see my mum again. I need to see her more than ever right now.

Boured

The Guildmaster
    Years
  • Well other than Christmas, my family goes to this one place my grandmas rich brother own every year for a party. Though it is usually boring beyond all belief so I just bring my handhelds so I'm not so bored.

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    @Infinite May I ask you when is your birthday?

Back