• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello ? w ?)/

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2016
    Hello ó w ò)/

I'm not sure what to say, but hello! ; v ;

I'm looking forward to the rp boards here ❤

Years
  • Hi Ryllis! Welcome to PC, looking forward to having you on the RP boards as well. <3 I haven't roleplayed in ages but it's nice to look at the area from time to time and drown in the ocean of talent... haha. Wish I had the time and energy.

Enjoy posting. =)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hello ? w ?)/

Oh, I'm glad that you're looking forward on being active in our RP board! It's truly incredible; the members are so tight night and kind of like a true family. I'm happy to say I'm active there, so, I hope that I can see you there soon!

Awh, but I do hope that we can learn more about you as the times soon! You're a pokemon fan right? Do you have a favourite pokemon game or favourite pokemon? Just some questions to help clear the air. ^.^ Anywho, welcome to the forums, and I hope you and I will be dear friends soon! ❤

LinearAxel

That Dream...Make it Come True!
    Years
  • =D You're finally here!

Guys, this is a super good friend of mine! We've known each other for aaaages~

This is such a great place~ Everyone's so nice and welcoming and fun. ^-^

Years
  • hey there Ryllis, welcome to PC! :)

Looks like my good friends Dragon and Sheep pointed ya to the RP Theatre here, so be sure to check that out if you haven't already~! ♥ Hope to see you around the forums as well!

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2016
    Ahhh-- thank you guys ❤❤❤ ( ; 3 ;)

I am! I enjoy battling but i'm p terrible at it, ahahaa. I'm a sucker for klefki, x/y got me back into the series heavily so its sorta my fav.

RP wise I'm an artist and i do/did a lot of gijinka designs for characters i use. I'm excited to play on the boards with everyone!!

Back