• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
It doesn't really look good as a signature. I suggest you try and make something better.

6//10

Btw, you were supposed to rate my sig.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
9/10 SO GOOD -drools- Make tutorials please. Is the focal her breasts, or is that sadly the first thing I stared at.. Shame on you. Oh yeah, my only complaint is the yellow text, what? I see a nice peach you can pull from the banner....

redsaber5859

Banned
Years
It doesn't really look good as a signature. I suggest you try and make something better.

6//10

Btw, you were supposed to rate my sig.

We posted at the same time, so i was rating charizards
i edited my post to rate yours

now twighlightblade, no comment other than 10/10, good design and no overused anime!

EDIT: beaten by charizard
charizard, still same rating

Years
3/10. The concept may be "creative", but the visual not. Sprites and Times New Roman text placed on a plain black background. Doesn't seem all that creative to me. Also, userbars do not look visually appealing either.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
8/10
I like it, nice colors xD

@redsaber, can you let someone else rate my signature? Thanks :D

Gulpin

poisonous
Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2017
8/10
I like it o.o Did you make it?

Yes I made it. And since I quoted I can't see the poster above this post's signature. One second...

I like the colors of the banner, however the pink quote looks a little to bright. Maybe you should use a softer pink that matches the pink at the top of the banner. Overall I give it a 7/10.

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
Years
i like yours. the colors in the baner are cool (i like what you did to the shadow lugia) it is very organized and the colors gowell with each other

lx_theo

Game Developer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 2, 2013
Interesting-ish... Still a bit chaotic. The paragraph in it has a few grammar/spelling errors, and personally doesn't sound all that great to me. The rest is a bit bland and dull.

4/10

Last edited:
Years
I love how the animation is kind of behind everything else, it has a rad effect. And of course I love black and white. <3
The text is a little plain, although I don't really know what else you could do with it to make it spiffier.

8/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back