• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Breeding Help =(

Skella

Dark Type <3
Years
  • Hey PokeCommunity!

I'm currently attempting to breed male Pokemon (specifically Lucario) with a Ditto, but it doesn't seem to matter what Ditto I catch and use, the breeder will always say ..."The two don't seem to like each other very much."

Could anyone give me some pointers? I've never tried breeding pokemon, other than my 30 Eevees lol. So any help would be appreciated.

Thanks! =P

hoshizorashiro

Sylveon Lover ♡
    Years
  • Do you have Lucario in the daycare with Ditto or Riolu? Because you can't breed baby pokemon.

If not try getting a different Ditto/Lucario. doing some searching this seems to be a problem with others as well.

Skella

Dark Type <3
    Years
  • Do you have Lucario in the daycare with Ditto or Riolu? Because you can't breed baby pokemon.

If not try getting a different Ditto/Lucario. doing some searching this seems to be a problem with others as well.

I've tried both Lucario and Riolu and both times with Ditto, it says the same thing each time. I've also tried 4 different Dittos if that matters lol

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    That phrase just means it'll take a while for an egg to be produced. The only time a pair of Pokemon will not produce an egg is if the day care person says something like "they seem to prefer to play with other Pokemon and not each other".

Back