• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pizza Toppings!

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    The decision capable of starting a full-fledged war among the most best of friends when deciding what to eat - pizza toppings!

What toppings do you like on your pizza, do you have a specific topping or two that you must always get? The possibilities are endless! Do you have a favorite chain, or is there a local pizzeria you prefer? Do you usually get breadsticks or not?

Myself, I always have to get green peppers on my pizza. I've got a 50% off coupon for a large pizza right now so I'm deciding on toppings, and I'm going to go with green peppers, roma tomatoes, onions, and banana peppers. Yummm.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • I usually do not get breadsticks, but they are very good when I do get them, especially with the sauce and stuff. Im pretty boring- I prefer no toppings or pepperoni.

Years
  • Sausage, bacon, pepperoni <3 I love meatlovers pizza
    I like Pizza hut because they have stuffed crust! But the breadsticks at a local place are really good!

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • I'm a big fan of pepperoni and garlic, and if the place I'm going to doesn't have garlic ill just throw some on from home :) I also try pineapple if I don't feel like going for garlic

I love the breadsticks at my local pizzeria but I hardly ever get them

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    Sausage, bacon, pepperoni <3 I love meatlovers pizza
    I like Pizza hut because they have stuffed crust! But the breadsticks at a local place are really good!

I LOVE the stuffed crust pizza from Pizza Hut. I've found that people either love or hate Pizza Hut, but I really like it. They have sauce drizzles for their pizza now and the balsamic vinegar drizzle on a veggie pizza is to die for.

killer-curry

Oro.........?
    Years
  • I want a medium thick crust, with pepperoni and some onions with cheese toppings.

That simple but I cannot eat too much ( calorie kills but who cares???)

Crystal Berry

[span="text-shadow: 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.12); font
    Years
  • I usually order pizza with just extra cheese. Why? Well, it's delicious, less pricey, and everyone loves it. My ex who thought I was too plain loved to top his papa johns pizza with sausage, pepperonis, ham and bacon.

He ordered a pie that was half cheese pizza and half that, and I tried one of his slices and thought it was delicious. They don't seem to make it as well in other restaurants though. I think the only type of pizza topping I don't really don't like is anchovies because it can be way too salty. xc

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • Why buy pizza when you can make it yourself xD Been making a lot of pizza recently since it's a lot cheaper than having to order some whenever I get hungry.

I don't have a particular favourite since I always like to mix things up a bit, but I guess Hawaiian and Margarita pizzas are my favourite - even if they're really easy to make, it taste nicer adding different bits and pieces every time.

I will have to say, Beef and Onion, Mr Wedge, Peri-Peri beef/ chicken and Chicken and Camembert tastes amazing!

Lust, Greed, Envy, Gluttony, Mayhem, Mischief, Cursed, Limbo and Mordor from Hell's Pizza tastes even better (Yes we have a pizza called Mordor here in NZ xD)

I just really love pizzas haha.

Years
  • Pepperoni. Unless I decide I want to do something different (like the time I actually tried canadian bacon and pineapple on a pizza and actually liked it), then every pizza of mine must have at least pepperoni on it. Italian sausage is nice as well, but not required. However, I must have that pepperoni. Give it to me now.

And I only usually get breadsticks if I'm going out to Pizza Hut. But that's more because I tend to go and dine in there; if I'm ordering to go, which I do for most other places, I tend to get just the pizza and nothing else.

I think the only type of pizza topping I don't really don't like is anchovies because it can be way too salty. xc
    That's the one pizza topping I have yet to try that I want to try. I just keep putting it off because not only would I rather have toppings I know for certain that I like, but I also don't want to risk losing a perfectly good pizza because I ended up hating them. :P

(Though watch, I would probably end up liking them.)

Years
  • If I order pizza, these days I get onion, jalapeno, mushrooms, tomatoes, sometimes spinach, then maybe chicken for meat. If I don't get to call the toppings, then pepperoni is fine.

More veggies please!!

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    For me it's Pepperoni and Black Olives.....nothing more and nothing less. Mom likes to screw it up with Mushrooms and I'm like......NO!

Sirfetch’d

I'm a pretty vanilla person when it comes to my pizza. There are a lot of toppings that I really like but I generally only get one or two things on my pizza because I hate taking away from the natural pizza flavors. Most of the time I just get pepperoni or pineapple and ham.

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • Actually... I prefer no toppings, plain cheese is the best. Does that make me boring?
    But I do love sausages and olives on pizza.

I'm the only person I know who loves anchovy pizza. :<

Years
  • Pepperoni is always a must whenever I eat pizza as I can never really stand plain cheese :x I also love green peppers and onions on my pizzas as well as sausage too

Back