• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

NeoSonic Godspeed 2

Dark Rocket Lord

The Dark Lord of Rocket!
Years
  • Been designing games since I was 13, but you might've heard of this series -

http://fanmade.emulationzone.org/manicteam/nsgs

I am finall workign on the sequel to a game that was actually featured in a UK magazine!

Basically NeoSonic is a series of Sonci fan games that me and my team have created. They play like a Sonic game, but more with an original twist than just a mere copy of a Sonic game.

The series, surprisingly had somewhat a following for the past 5 years since the first release. The latest incarnation is NeoSonic Godspeed, which features a slew of original characters and one Shadow the Hedgehog.

The sequel is starring my original character Lumi from the first game. The story to it is...

Well...you beter play the first one :)

It's like a meld of fanfiction, fanart, and fanmusic, which makes a fan-game ^_^!

So enjoy ^_^

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Man, this game looks sweet! Looking forward to this.. *goes to download*

AbareMax

Your Italian Pok?mon Fan!
    Years
  • How amazing! I think I've seen the first one floating around a while back. Not sure...Anyways, I can't wait to play! Nice screens.

AbareMax

Back