• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

forgetting the 's' in plural words when you type

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
  • I seem to do it all the time when typing on the computer, if fact I missed the 's' in "words" in the topic title and had to fix it.

Does anybody else forget the 's' quite a bit when typing plural words using a computer and have to go back and fix it?

Orifiel

Priestess
    Years
  • I don't really know what does this have to do with Technology & Internet when it's just huge grammar mistake... o.O

I have the same thought and It's confusing me.
    Anyways, to answer your question. I haven't have a single typo of 's'. That's because I'm used on my keyboard and it only happens when I use different once. Rather when it's just a plug-in keyboard and not clearly attach to the monitor itself, that means I'm using netbook, so it's easy as it is.

Years
  • I don't really know what does this have to do with Technology & Internet when it's just huge grammar mistake... o.O
    Technically it does have something to do with technology, because it involves typing, which involves technology :p

But other than that, I'm gonna have to close this Justin, and I'm really sorry. :( It's not breaking any rules or anything, but this topic just doesn't promote a whole lot of discussion as it's very specific to forgetting the letter 's', whereas I could see more discussion out of this if you were talking typos in general.

Locked.

servinelock.png

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back