• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKéMON Rom Hacking Wiki

Danno

Formerly Meowth, AKA InnerMobius
Years
  • So a few of us got to talking over at the IRC about a Rom Hacking Wiki. One where tutorials, tools, research, documentation, practically everything related to Pokemon Rom Hacking could be kept in an easy to view site...

so even though it's brand new, we've put one up. This'll definitely need to be a community project, but it'll make things a LOT easier for beginner hackers and veterans alike when offsets for games and patches and tutorials can all be kept on one site.

http://pokemonromhacking.wikia.com/

Here's hoping that you guys will agree that it's about time, as searching through threads to find things, seeing millions of doubleposts asking the same question, it's all getting old, right?

Well, here's to documentation.

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
    Years
  • Woohoo. It's about ding-darn time, you've made one :p
    I'm gonna contribute, pretty soon. But not now.

Danno

Years
  • Woohoo. It's about ding-darn time, you've made one :p
    I'm gonna contribute, pretty soon. But not now.

I've updated the categories to make it easier to navigate. I guess I'll start adding some tools to the GBA Tools section

Danno

Years
  • A pokemonromhacking wiki?Guys,this is that for what I waited!

Wow Nex thanks for all your contributions! I hope others will start to notice the wiki soon and add some tutorials and such :D

Nex

formerly known as _Nex_
    Years
  • Wow Nex thanks for all your contributions! I hope others will start to notice the wiki soon and add some tutorials and such :D
    Off Topic:I will add more :D,can you go on Irc?
    Hey Guys I added a small list of completed hacks so fell free to my page for these hacks :)

Le pug

Creator of Pokémon: Discovery / Fat Kid
    Years
  • Off Topic:I will add more :D,can you go on Irc?
    Hey Guys I added a small list of completed hacks so fell free to my page for these hacks :)

Nex tbh you're helping but not really. If you want to contribute, make sure you're making valid entries that are filled in. There are many empty entries and to be honest, it looks better with a small amount of completed entries than a half-arsed collection of titles and empty space. Stop posting random titles and actually complete the entries.

Nex

formerly known as _Nex_
    Years
  • I will actually do the titels I made in the Dead Hacks Section and Homebrew Section but I wont do Mewtwo strikes back thats mewowths things,now about the complete hacks thing
    I can delete the entries if you want :P

Danno

Years
  • We had a spam attack on it yesterday, but wikia is more than capable of banning people and EASILY reverting changes they make, and listing everything that's edited for me to roll back. Nice try, whoever you were, enjoy the 1 year ban :)

Back