• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A few Ideas

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Well, not so much as a Fan Fic, as a fan manga. I would be doing the plot, *and drawing the Pokemon* and my friend from DeviantArt *Liacat* would be drawing the humans. Anyway, here are som summeries for what I've planned out.

Chapter 1: The hero confronts the villain, and loses.
    Chapter 2: The hero and heroine fall into a jungle.

There's more, but it's hiding somewere in my computer

Rabbit

where is my mind?
    Years
  • That's quite a summary... You are going to elaborate on the plot somewhat, right? At this point, there's nothing to comment on. :P Go forth and do it, I guess.

GFA

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Yeah I am. How about right now? The Hero's name is Chocolate *don't ask about names* he has a Torterra and a Totodile, and is a relatively skilled trainer. The Heroine's name is Vanilla, she has a Vulpix and a ... Delcatty, that's it. And I want to keep the villain a secret, ... but he has an Aerodactyl.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 6, 2024
    There still really isn't a lot to comment on, if you want us to talk about the plot, or even the characters. The information given here is bare.

I would say that you don't have much to worry about with the names of the characters. Pokemon is the fandom where names such as "Sapphire" and "Emerald" or even "Green" is the norm in the canon world. More specifically, the Special manga.

Right now, with what you've said, I can't tell you that this fan-manga won't work. I also can't say that it will work. What you've said really isn't much for me to form an opinion over it.

Since I'm nice, I'll say go for it. It would be a good experience for you and your friend.

GFA

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    I know the names are colors, but do Brown, White, & Orange sound as good as Red, Blue, & Green?

Anyway, I found the plot stuff:

Chapter 1 – Chocolate, meets Vanilla, & confronts his rival in a humbling loss, falls & gets lost in the Safari Zone

Chapter 2 – Vanilla & Chocolate get lost, and meet Caramel, Caramel claims he knows the way out, they head towards the mountains

Chapter 3 – Chocolate, Caramel, & Vanilla wonder into the mountains, Vanilla sets her sites on a wounded Meditite, & Caramel confronts a Elekid

Chapter 4 – Professor Tart confronts the trio near the peak of the mountain, the trio hurry in to a cave to save themselves

Chapter 5 – The trio find that the mountain is actually a apparently dormant volcano, Chocolate snags a Torkoal

Chapter 6 – The professor find the trio again, a battle starts, with the volcano exploding at the end of the fight

If I do change their name's like Astinus suggested, Chocolate will be Brown, Vanilla will be white, Caramel will be Orange, and Prof. Tart will be Prof. Dogwood.

Years
  • This plot sounds a little all-over-the-place. Could you clarify a little bit because Im having a hard time trying to figure out where this story is going. what region? what time? specify these and more to make the plot clearer.

Back