• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Let's play the villain for a bit...

Frozen Lotus

Shay's Ice Prince
Years
  • If you were to have your own villain team in a Pokemon game, what would it be like?

What would your name be?
    What would your party be?
    What would the team be called?
    What kind of people who be in charge?
    What would the emblem look like?
    What would your grunts look like?
    What would your ultimate goal be?

My team would be called Team Zodiac and my name would simply be 'Cancer'. I wouldn't lead individually, but instead be part of a twelve person group of leaders, each representing a different Western Zodiac. My party would be Clawitzer, Crawdaunt, Kingler, Kabutops, Crustle, and Armaldo. Our emblem would be a zodiac wheel with each section colored differently and a white "Z" in the center. Our goal would be to complete an ancient astrological ritual that would release a monstrously powerful celestial legendary Pokemon, and its power would be used to balance the world and form it in our image. The grunts would look like, but I'm thinking black and white robes with colored accents based on the zodiac they follow.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Team Glacier

Brice, the ace from my team is Mega Abomasnow. The other members are Weavile, Cloyster, Glaceon and Articuno.
    My 4 Admins would be using the following as their aces: Jynx, Walrein, Lapras, Dewgong. People like The Shadow Triad should be my admins. The emblem would be an Ice Berg. Our uniforms should be made of coats and furs of non-Ice Pokémon! The motive is to return the world into Ice Age, so that we can eliminate all human kinds and unwanted types.

Does that sound cool? Sorry for the pun! :P

P.S. That was nothing serious and I'm totally against of fur coats and similar products.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Team Glacier

Brice, the ace from my team is Mega Abomasnow. The other members are Weavile, Cloyster, Glaceon and Articuno.
    My 4 Admins would be using the following as their aces: Jynx, Walrein, Lapras, Dewgong. People like The Shadow Triad should be my admins. The emblem would be an Ice Berg. Our uniforms should be made of coats and furs of non-Ice Pokémon! The motive is to return the world into Ice Age, so that we can eliminate all human kinds and unwanted types.

Does that sound cool? Sorry for the pun! :P

P.S. That was nothing serious and I'm totally against of fur coats and similar products.

Back