• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon [Explorers of Sky]

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
Years
  • 'Sup guys! Welcome to my Let's Play thread. I do have a few episodes to post, since I did start this LP a while ago (I did blog it too haha) but yeah, I thought I'd make an official Let's Play thread.

Older episodes are listed in the spoiler below.

Spoiler:

Annd now current episode.

Feel free to comment, like, subscribe and if you have any questions are queries, comments and critiques, I'm all ears.

I did record a new episode just recently so I will be posting it up sometime soon!

Enjoy watching!

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Double posting is fine in this section so long as you are updating your LP. :)

Looking good though! Always nice to see people doing LPs of different games. :D

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
  • Oh okay, I wasn't quite sure if the rules had changed or anything haha. Thanks for letting me know!

And thank you! Although it's still kinda a Pokemon game lol though I may do different LP's from a different game series in the future. :)

Welp Episode 10 is released!

Back