• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Our community battle server

Sirfetch’d

I make this thread every so often and figured I'd open it up for discussion again. For those of you who don't know, we have our own community battle server located here. It's a fun place to chat, battle, and have fun with other PC members. I've been a moderator/administrator of the place for 3 years now and love it tons. I wanted to know what you guys think of the place!

I'd rather post this thread here since more of the community will see it as opposed to just sticking it in btb.

Sirfetch’d

I adore it, but you guys already know that. :D

Hehe! When I recommended it to you I had a good feeling that you'd enjoy the place 8) It makes me happy to know that you find it to be so much fun :3

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Hadn't been on the serve much up until lately and have to say I really enjoy it on there. It's fun to talk randomness with you guys. xp

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I only come around when Dragon says either "randbattle meeee" or "gav's online!" d:

I feel like I don't know most of the people there, so I tend to hang out in the RPTChat on skype or various RP connected skype groups instead, where I do. I guess one way to get to know the people on the server would be to actually stay determined and hang around the place and talk, haha, but I think I'd need an interest in battling for that which I don't have.

It's nice that others can enjoy it though (:

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    I've joined it recently, generally a friendly place. (: Rate 5/7 ;)

My favorite people to interact with (so far) are my teacher (Cathy), Ally, Noa, Tovian, Melody and you. (Not in particular order, haha don't kill me).

Shawn and Archy are good too. :D

Back