• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, I'm back again! :)

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Hello, everyone, I'm back again, after not being here for so long. I apologize for not being on this site that much, I've just been busy with other life issues, and I've been going to other websites. And I finally decided to come back here again. I'll see if I can try to be a bit more active on here from now on. I promise. :)

Anyways, I've got a question if anyone can answer:

On my Pokemon Y Version, I have some Pokemon that I had just caught and transferred from my old Pearl Version, and some that I caught and transferred from my old Platinum Version. I would like to know if someone here can help me out with finding my Secret ID for my old Pearl Version, and my old Platinum Version. The help would really be appreciated! :)

So anyways, like I said, I've come back, and I'll try to be more active from now on. I promise. :)

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
    Years
  • Welcome back PokemonMegaFan! I personally don't recognize you, but it's always great when someone comes back :D

And don't worry about life issues and doing other things, life is life and that should take priority.

As for your question, I'm not 100% sure where something like this would go. I want to say [Trade Corner], but honestly I'm not really sure.

I might be able to help you out, but I'm a bit rusty since I took a break and I won't be available to trade until around 7pm PST.

What do you need your SID for anyways? RNG Abuse?

Anyways, I hope you find what you need; I hope you enjoy your time here :)

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    tabor62, I recently posted about "finding my Secret ID" in the Trade Corner, under the Quick Trades section of this site, but so far I haven't gotten a response yet. :(

And I guess you could say that I wanna find my Secret ID for RNG abuse, (although, to be honest, I'm still just trying to learn how to RNG Pokemon, so I'm not very good at it yet. I mostly just wanna find my Secret ID for my old games, cause I heard that it makes finding Shiny Pokemon in the wild much easier).

So do you really think that you could help me? I've tried every where else, and I'm kind of starting to get kind of desperate. :(

Oh, I forgot my FC is: 2595 - 1767 - 8779.

Last edited:

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
    Years
  • I'm going to VM you about it so it doesn't get too cluttered here.

But RNG Abuse huh? I haven't done it in such a long time I've completely forgotten how to haha. Why Gen IV RNG? Pokemon Black and White were much easier to do.

(Also, RNGing something is the same thing as RNG Abusing something. RNG is used as short-hand for it quite often. At least in my experience.)

Care to share about this method? I've never heard of it being like that before?

Back