• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi There!

SleepyGoron

Pokétuber
Years
  • Hey, my name is SleepyGoron (my screen name, anyway) and it turns out I actually made this account some time ago but then forgot about it. Now an acquaintance of mine, DeliriousAbsol, reminded me of it, and I decided to go on here and say hi, and tell you guys a few things about myself.

I am a student from Ireland who has been playing the Pokémon games and watching the Anime for as long as I can remember (Fun fact: my first episode was the Hoenn episode with the giant Caterpie!), and a few months ago I became interested in writing Pokémon fan fiction, as I aspire to be a writer.

My FanFiction.net account is just SleepyGoron, the same as on here, and I have a story there called Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: The Three Fated Heroes. I started writing in June, then stopped at Chapter 5. I returned to it in September when I was going through a difficult time, and I put a lot of work into it. It was sort of therapeutic, if I'm honest. I'm on Chapter 26 right now, and there's still a lot of it left, so take a look if you're interested!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Oh hi! Nice username; is it from Gorons from Legend of Zelda, per chance? Those were one of my favourite races growing up, playing Legend of Zelda Ocarina of time and Zelda Oracle of Ages; that and the Zoras, but Gorons were pretty cool! But yeah, welcome to PC today! Hope you're doing well!

I remember that episode! That was pretty good stuff; I think the Hoenn saga in the anime is my favourite, along side the DP saga! I watch the anime from time to time myself. Mmm, anywho, you'll be happy to know that we do indeed have a fanfiction corner for you to check out, where you can post and read fanfiction that the members here have made! So anytime you feel like working on your fic again, or want to share it with others, that's the place to do so. :]

So yeah, I do hope you'll enjoy your stay, and I hope that we can be great friends! Contact me if you have any questions and I'll help you out as soon as I can! Enjoy your time, have a waaaailord of a evening. <33

You can find the Fanfiction board here: http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20

Years
  • Hey there SleepyGoron Welcome to PC .Are u enjoying here . Do u like any hacks . Try to stick around and enjoy your time here. If u run in any trouble or feel bored just msg me or any other PC member .Everybody here is more than happy to help new comers.

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • Heyyy there! Glad you came back to us! I hope you'll stick around this time. So you're sleepy too, huh? I guess that means we have something in common... =w=

So you're a fanfiction writer, huh? We have a healthy fanfiction subforum so I and everyone else would love if you'd share your works with us. I love PMD, so I'd definitely like to check it out!

Anyway, I hope to see you around here, and you can definitely come to me or really any of the friendly members here if you need someone to talk to!

Years
  • Oh hey I think I may have said hello to you before... but nice to see you again Sleepy!

The Fanfiction & Writing section is definitely where'd you'd want to visit for sharing all your literature work, and you can also read other great fanfics around there as well I hope you settle in well with the regulars over there.

I don't have much else, other than suggesting do explore around the entire community and see what else might interest you, and do stick around this time yeah?

Years
  • Welcome back, Goron. =) Always good when members return!

Aspiring to be a writer.. reminds me of how I used to be. x'D I'd love to do it as a side thing in the future since I love writing myself and wish you lots of luck! Definitely a good idea to get more involved in the FF&W board as others have pointed out so fingers crossed you stop by there. Have a blast and let me know if you'd like to chat!

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • Welcome back! Hope you stick around this time ^^

That sounds like a pretty neat fanfiction! Pokemon Mystery Dungeon seems like a popular topic for fanfics. Say, are you into the Mystery Dungeon games, by any chance? Have you played the newest game, Super Mystery Dungeon?

Hope to see you around, at let us know if you need any help with anything!

SleepyGoron

Pokétuber
    Years
  • Thanks everyone! Apologies, as I've only got a chance to look at all your replies now! :) Thank you all for the kind words!

Hey there SleepyGoron Welcome to PC .Are u enjoying here . Do u like any hacks . Try to stick around and enjoy your time here. If u run in any trouble or feel bored just msg me or any other PC member .Everybody here is more than happy to help new comers.
    Hey, man. Yeah I'm enjoying my time on the forums. And yes I've watched a few hacks on YouTube, and I really enjoy them. Thanks for the kind words :)

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back