• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cookies?

Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2021
    Favorite kinds of cookies to eat? I like Chocolate Chip cookies those have always been my favorite.

Sirfetch’d

Chocolate chip is the natural king gg no re. I'd also argue that Oreos can claim the top spot but user shenanigans said they are a biscuit ;(

Years
  • *eats cookie* thanks! LOL.
    I see what you did there. I'm watching you, young octopus.

Chocolate chip is the natural king gg no re. I'd also argue that Oreos can claim the top spot but user shenanigans said they are a biscuit ;(
    I call shenanigans.

Fortune cookies are nice, though if I had to choose between a pile of those and a pile of chocolate chip cookies, I'd choose the chocolate chip cookies. Fortune cookies just get tiring more quickly.

Sirfetch’d

I see what you did there. I'm watching you, young octopus.

I call shenanigans.

Fortune cookies are nice, though if I had to choose between a pile of those and a pile of chocolate chip cookies, I'd choose the chocolate chip cookies. Fortune cookies just get tiring more quickly.

I like fortune cookies more for the fun surprise inside. The taste is meh to me

Spiff

love child
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    a7349f78e7_Funny-Gifs-----Fry-makes-oreos.gif

Same.

Early

☆ My, how the Earth does move... ☆
    Years
  • Sugar cookies, plain or frosted. Especially when they're nice and soft, or just made a certain other kind of way.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Some nice thin mints that have been in the freezer over night. Homemade chocolate chip cookies and then the cheap iced oatmeal cookies after they've gotten all soft. Mmmm.

Back