• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen LOOKING FOR POKETUBERS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2016
    What up poketubers!

I'm looking for a few of you to help me out with my latest Youtube project which will be a Taglocke Pokemon series! For anybody who doesn't know already, a Taglocke is basically a relay in the pokemon world. Every episode will be a different Poketuber who will carry on the save from the previous player. However, it has the original nuzlocke rules.

IF ANYBODY IS INTERESTED HIT ME UP AND WE WILL GET THIS GOING! I'M SUPER EXCITED FOR THIS^^

This will be epic! Willing to do any Pokemon game. Whatever is the most suitable for the team who will be completing the Taglocke!

Speak soon people!:)

Years
  • If you're looking to create something like a Taglocke series, your best bet would be to try over in our Creative Media board, as there are a good number of members that create videos over there. Since this isn't a Third Generation specific thread I'm going to close it, but best of luck on your project!

CLOSED.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back