• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Shiny] Looking for Adamant Shiny Buneary - Trading Modest shiny Vaporeon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2017
    Hey, so I'm new to the forums and joined for the trading aspect. I'm having the worst time breeding for a shiny Buneary and just passed my 1000th egg. I'm kind of fed up and figured I might try to trade for one. I have a super trained Modest Vaporeon that's shiny to offer for this, I can rename it to whatever you want. The reason I want the Buneary is for the memory of my rabbit that passed away recently. His name was Eddie, but found out he was a she and changed it to Bonnie shortly before she died. So if you end up with an Adamant bred shiny Buneary and you want a Vaporeon could you name it Eddie if it's a boy, an Bonnie if it's a girl and then we can do a trade :)

Can post pics when I get home if you want! I also have a shiny Umbreon but he doesn't have a very good nature it's careful. Some reason I'm super lucky with Eevee shinies so you know, whichever one you prefer. Thank you! :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back