• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Game Help: Questions

pokehackerman

If you ever start an arguement with me, I'm dumb
Years
1. (FR/LG) Best Starter? Charmander is for experts, Squirtle for amateur while Bulbasaur for starters but WHICH is the BEST starter?

2. (R/S/E) How many Deoxys Forms are there?

3. (D/P/Pt) Is it possible to obtain Arceus? If yes how?

4. (Overall) Which Professor is the Best for you? Why?

Gandhi Savage

[FONT=Maven Pro][COLOR=#00AAFF]OJAMA DELTA HURRICA
Years
1. (FR/LG) Best Starter? Charmander is for experts, Squirtle for amateur while Bulbasaur for starters but WHICH is the BEST starter?

I'm pretty sure this thread doesn't belong strictly in the third generation category and belongs more to Pokémon Gaming Central but I will do my best to help you out!

1) I'm not sure I can answer who is THE best because in my opinion it all comes down to preference. For example Squirtle is my favourite,

2) There are four! Neutral, Attack, Defence and Speed.

3) Yes but not legally (to the best of my knowledge). You have to get an event where you receive the Azure Flute but I don't think it was ever released - you can access it through Action Replay.

4) Elm - he's so nervous and bumbling.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
- In terms of how they progress through the game, Bulbasaur turns out to be the best for in-game play. Super-effective against the first two gyms, and resists the the third. Not to mention it reaches it's third evolution at level 32 for an earlier spike in terms of power.

- Four. Neutral, Attack, Defense, and Speed.

- There was never an event to obtain Arceus legally. You would need an Azure Flute and travel to the top of Mount Coronet for the event to trigger.

- I'd also have to go with Elm. He's too adorable.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 24, 2022

1. Best Starter? My favorite was always Bulbasaur but idk if thats the BEST

2. 4

3. I think yes but only through an event that was in Japan

4. Birch was always my favorite because Emerald was my favorite when i was younger

Back