• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

WoodlandNick - New Collector UK

Years
  • Hi Guys,

Ive been building a fairly decent collection of trading cards over the past few months, and thought it was about time to start sharing that journey with everyone else. Im hopefully looking to build some good UK connections for trades, and I'm also more than happy to send out my common and uncommon cards for free if it would help out other collectors. Im also looking to give away online codes to anyone that might be looking for them, i don't play the game so anyone is welcome to them. If this sounds interesting to anyone, feel free to drop me a reply and see what we can do.

Cheers !!

Years
  • Remember that physical merchandise trading or buying/selling isn't allowed here to protect our members' privacy. We always advise against giving out personal addresses and the like, and while we can't police what you do in private message it's something important to keep in mind. But if you want to give away TCGO codes you're welcome to in this thread.

Welcome Nick!! I sincerely do hope you will have a good time here. o/

Years
  • Hi Guys,

Ive been building a fairly decent collection of trading cards over the past few months, and thought it was about time to start sharing that journey with everyone else. Im hopefully looking to build some good UK connections for trades, and I'm also more than happy to send out my common and uncommon cards for free if it would help out other collectors. Im also looking to give away online codes to anyone that might be looking for them, i don't play the game so anyone is welcome to them. If this sounds interesting to anyone, feel free to drop me a reply and see what we can do.

Cheers !!

Wow! Free codes! Gimmiegimmiegimmie *Omnomnomgobblesnarfchompchompsnarggleslurp*! Aha! Welcome and pardon my gobble snarfing! I'd just like to welcome you to the forums in the loudest way possible and tell you about how great of time you'll have here! So you do have a large collection of cards do you? What are some of your most cherished or rarest cards if I might ask?

Years
  • Wow! Free codes! Gimmiegimmiegimmie *Omnomnomgobblesnarfchompchompsnarggleslurp*! Aha! Welcome and pardon my gobble snarfing! I'd just like to welcome you to the forums in the loudest way possible and tell you about how great of time you'll have here! So you do have a large collection of cards do you? What are some of your most cherished or rarest cards if I might ask?

Hahah thanks a lot. I will send you a couple to try out.
    My collection is slowly starting to take shape, but I recently completed the original Base set, so that would have to be my favourite so far, and out of that set obviously the holo charizard is one of the best cards. But I'm also a big fan of all of the holos in that set !!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hi Guys,

Cheers !!
    Welcome to PC, Nick! Cool to see some hardcore TCG fans here. You probably found the TCG section here already, which Sheep linked you to. But if you want to chit-chat with other players, you can also visit our Discord server where there is a dedicated channel for TCG talk c: And general talk for fun of course!

I hope you'll enjoy this place~

Years
  • Welcome to PC, Nick! Cool to see some hardcore TCG fans here. You probably found the TCG section here already, which Sheep linked you to. But if you want to chit-chat with other players, you can also visit our Discord server where there is a dedicated channel for TCG talk c: And general talk for fun of course!

I hope you'll enjoy this place~

Hi there,
    Thanks for the welcome.
    I'm probably going to head over to the more card based area for the most part. But I'm open to other stuff to so I'm sure I'll find plenty to keep me entertained here !!

Back