• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bones (Anime Studio) Fanclub

Years
  • Bones

Bones is one of the most well known anime studios around today.
    They have produced some of the most well known anime series known worldwide, including both Full Metal Alchemist series, Ouran High School Host Club, Eureka seveN, Soul Eater, Scrapped Princess, Wolf's Rain, and RahXephon.

Members:
    Otherworld9)
    -Lapras-

Co-Owner:
    Otherworld9)​

Last edited:

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • Wait a Sec....

Before I join, I need to know if you will update your fanclub. Not to be mean or anything but...if you every group and club here, they have there memberships and such going on, maybe a few pictures as well No need to answer it...but I was just curious. Then again, this has almost gone a month...this club might go closed or something.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
  • *JOINS*

My favourite Bones anime would have to be Tokyo Magnitude 8.0, it really was magnificent. I'm planning on watching Darker than Black, FMA:B and Soul Eater as well in the near future.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • Anime?

SOUL EATER...OURAN HIGH SCHOOL HOST CLUB. Those two are the best anime I have ever seen. Too bad they were short, but they rocked like there was no tomorrow. Full Metal Alchemist I started watching it, very good.

Years
  • My favorite, if you couldn't tell by the avatar and used to be signature, is Eureka seveN. It was the most perfect series of any show, anime or none anime, I have ever seen. This is because it had everything you expect to see in a series.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • Well....

Do you by chance have a Co-Worker job in this club? If not, it's okay. If you do, then now I know.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • Okay then!

Well, in that case, may I be a co-worker/co-worker? Not people may join at first, but I will somehow advertise and get more fans.:P

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
  • Are any of you guys watching Gosick, really enjoyed the first few episodes. Probably going to be my favourite anime of the season, Victorique is a brilliant character. :)

ナギ

P r e p a r e .
    Years
  • i'll join!
    i LOVED FMA and Ouran, and Soul Eater was a lot of fun too .

so um.
    that'll do.
    i'm in .

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years

@hiinotama, hope you enjoy the club......and I guess we need a topic from the looks of it.
    NEW TOPIC: Favorite top three Bones Studios Shows and such?
    My first was Soul Eater, my second Ouran High School Host Club, and my third so far is Full Metal Alchemist....I'm trying to catch up.

ナギ

P r e p a r e .
    Years
  • sankyuu for the welcome :3.

TOPTHREE BONES?
    no. 1 would be FullMetal Alchemist, no. 2 Ouran High School Host Club and no. 3 Soul Eater.
    but i'm planning on watching Darker than Black and Wolf's Rain soon.. and i've to say those looks great too.

also Star Driver Takuto, although i might wait till that's finished airing ..

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • So am I!

I'm planning on watching Darker than black as well, and maybe Wolf's Rain....one day at a time since I need more time for school thanks to projects.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
  • Top 3 would be Tokyo Magnitude 8.0, Gosick and errr i don't think i've seen any more. I really need to watch Darker Than Black, FMA, Wolf's Rain and a few others don't i ^^

ナギ

P r e p a r e .
    Years
  • why yes, you really should watch FMA! and probably the others you mentioned too, but as i haven't seen those.. XD;

... sigh. i know what you mean tho. i'm in my senior year of high school but my anime addiction is screwing over my grades big time.
    i should turn it around too ..

ahwell. sorry for whining. the otaku life isn't bad. 8D

Back