• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi! Returning member here...

Years
  • I was here back in around 2014? Terrible, cause when I got my login info today I had 2 year old messages. Then dropped of the map for quite a while, kind of stopped playing Pokemon for a while after I hit a plateu in trying to finish my dex. Picked it back up again with the announcement of Sun/Moon & the 1st gen games being on virtual console (have yet to download them though). I'm currently trying to get the last 30 Pokemon to finish my dex in X, will probably end up downloading one of the 1st gen games. I have yet to play or buy ORAS. So we'll see how things go this time around. :)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I was here back in around 2014? Terrible, cause when I got my login info today I had 2 year old messages. Then dropped of the map for quite a while, kind of stopped playing Pokemon for a while after I hit a plateu in trying to finish my dex. Picked it back up again with the announcement of Sun/Moon & the 1st gen games being on virtual console (have yet to download them though). I'm currently trying to get the last 30 Pokemon to finish my dex in X, will probably end up downloading one of the 1st gen games. I have yet to play or buy ORAS. So we'll see how things go this time around. :)
    Welcome back! Always makes me happy when people who lost this place return c:

What parts of PC did you use to hang out in? I hope you'll explore and find some favorite parts now too! Good luck on finishing your pokedex~

Years
  • Welcome back! Always makes me happy when people who lost this place return c:

What parts of PC did you use to hang out in? I hope you'll explore and find some favorite parts now too! Good luck on finishing your pokedex~

None in particular really. I hung out in Trade Corner a little trying to finish my dexes.

Years
  • Welcome back. I am the same way I joined awhile ago and then fell off the map. I hope you stay awhile and if you want someone to chat with I'd be glad too. :)

Oh helloo there! and welcome back to PC! It's really nice to have you back, and there's nothing to feel bad about! I'm sure you can get back in touch with those old friends of yours :)

Sun and Moon look really interesting indeed, I don't know what to expect from them. So far, I'm really interested on the vehicles, maybe we can drive them around some routes, that would be pretty awesome if you ask me. That also means that we could have a really big region, since we should use vehicles to travel around it. I hope you enjoy OR/AS, if you end up getting it, I didn't played the 6th gen but, it looks like a decent game.

If you ever want to chat, or you need help around here, feel free to ask me! good luck with everything!

Welcome back! Always makes me happy when people who lost this place return c:

Thanks everyone! I still feel like I'm learning the forums/site since its been so long since I've been on it feels all new! Since I was apparently pretty well finished with my Pokemon X (except the 30 legendaries to finish the dex), I downloaded the 1st gen virtual Blue version! Talk about nostalgia but it's just as good as before! And hopefully I can stick around. I think my problem is I get busy & forget that I have something else social media wise that I need to check. ;)

Last edited:
    Back