• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2q on pokemon

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2016
    1. what his Pokemon Origins ? i never see this - i see Brock and Misty where ash
    2. the new Pokemon Generations its like new season ?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    1. what his Pokemon Origins ? i never see this - i see Brock and Misty where ash
    2. the new Pokemon Generations its like new season ?
    Hi! Pokémon Origins is a separate miniseries, following the Kanto game's storyline more closely than the original anime (with Ash) does. It follows trainer Red and his Charmander, and also featured some surprise Mega Evolution. I reeeeally liked the animation style of Origins! So very much better and more vivid than the imo a bit static usual pokémon anime animation.

Generations I don't know much about yet, sorry. Perhaps somebody else can answer that!

Edit: this seems to be helpful https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=378077

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2016
    Hi! Pokémon Origins is a separate miniseries, following the Kanto game's storyline more closely than the original anime (with Ash) does. It follows trainer Red and his Charmander, and also featured some surprise Mega Evolution. I reeeeally liked the animation style of Origins! So very much better and more vivid than the imo a bit static usual pokémon anime animation.

Generations I don't know much about yet, sorry. Perhaps somebody else can answer that!

Edit: this seems to be helpful https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=378077

yes but my q his if this Pokemon Generations its after xyz ?
    there his Pokemon Origins 2 ?
    there his more miniseries ?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2018
    Pokemon Generations seems to be just a separate mini-series that is similar to Origins. The next TV series is Sun and Moon, not Generations.

Back