• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon.com Password Recovery

Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2015
    So I recently tried to log on to Pokemon.com to play some of the trading card game. As I haven't been on for awhile now I couldn't remember my password, On Password recovery it says you have to fill out your screen name and Player ID, coming back to Pokemon now I have no idea what these are and where to find them, Please help :)

Years
  • So I recently tried to log on to Pokemon.com to play some of the trading card game. As I haven't been on for awhile now I couldn't remember my password, On Password recovery it says you have to fill out your screen name and Player ID, coming back to Pokemon now I have no idea what these are and where to find them, Please help :)
    As far as I can tell, the only information that you need there is your e-mail address, so maybe you should try putting that in and see what happens. If you're struggling to remember your username, try using this link with your e-mail address once again. If you can't seem to find the right e-mail, then you might have to just create a new account!

Back