• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My intro! Nice to meet you! :D

Denrew

Pokémon Fan
Years
  • Hi! Finally saw this section of the forum. I thought its only proper to introduce oneself before engaging in any thread where members can exchange thoughts and words. Apparently, I overlooked this part and was not able to do the introduction first (I?m not sure though if people care to read this but will do the introduction either way). So let?s do this (sorry if this is going to be quite long introduction, please bear with me hehehe)!

My name as you can see is Denrew. Well? it?s not my real name (but close to my real name). You can call me Den or Rew for short. I joined this message board firstly because I was looking for people to add and use their FC for Friend Safari from X and Y. I?m so desperate to find an FS with Eevee that time coz I really want to breed an Eevee with Hidden Ability using a Luxury Ball to catch it (OCD mode lol). After playing X and Y for a while and do the things I thought I?m done with, I decided to buy the ORAS as well?

ANYWAYS?. going back to my self-introduction? I?m currently looking for an active Pokemon Community where I can read stuff and exchange with words and ideas and offer help (despite not being a Pro and just got back from playing the game after a decade) and ask help as well to my fellow trainers. I have tried different forums (the reason why I started being active a week ago despite being a registered member last April this year) but didn?t work out well and ended up here (again I hope this will work well!!!). I?m so thankful that after publishing my first post on Quick thread section, there are people who offered help to get the Pokemon I need for my living Pokedex (Hurray!).

So far, I?m actively playing Omega Ruby and still on my quest to finish the game. I got my 6th badge and still doing preparation for breeding and competitive battles with my 6 favorite Pokemon! But I?m open with friend invites. As much as possible, I?d love to have as many as I can interact with through battle and trading, though it has to wait a bit for the time being. Still need to collect few things before I engage myself.

Hope we can have a meaningful conversation, topics and friendship!!!

Years
  • Hello, Den or Rew. It's a pleasure to meet you. Welcome to PokeCommunity and we hope you enjoy your stay here. It seems like you're progressed well enough into the Hoenn region. I play Alpha Sapphire.

Years
  • PC is a great forum.. I really hope we'll be a good fit for you, this is really the only Pok?mon community I come back to time and time again and I've tried many. Welcome Den. o/

Good to see you've posted in the trade forum already, and I'm especially happy you're involved in OR&AS. Biased against Hoenn so the more fans the merrier lol. I have around 300 hours in mine but have been taking a break since my shiny breeding's not coming up with much luck. =(

Anyways, have a great time! You're welcome to ask me if you need any help at all!

Denrew

Pokémon Fan
    Years
  • Hello, Den or Rew. It's a pleasure to meet you. Welcome to PokeCommunity and we hope you enjoy your stay here. It seems like you're progressed well enough into the Hoenn region. I play Alpha Sapphire.

Hi! Thanks for the warm welcome.
    Aye! In fact, I just completed my Hoenn Pok?dex few hours ago. I'm so glad that my efforts
    were all worth it. Now, I'm aiming to complete the National Pok?dex to prepare my "Living
    Pokedex" for the up coming Sun & Moon. But completing my Living Pok?dex is just one of
    the things I'm aiming to achieve. Still need to work on the Contest, I'm planning to collect
    all the contest ribbons for my 6 fave Pok?mon. Mewtwo, which is my most fave Pok?mon
    was able to collect the contest ribbon so there's only five remaining. The Gym battles and
    Pok?mon league and the items needed for competitive battles and Pok?mon breeding...

Oh sorry for the long talk. I just got carried away. {XD}
    Again, thanks for welcoming me. I really appreciate it and nice to meet you too!

PC is a great forum.. I really hope we'll be a good fit for you, this is really the only Pok?mon community I come back to time and time again and I've tried many. Welcome Den. o/

Good to see you've posted in the trade forum already, and I'm especially happy you're involved in OR&AS. Biased against Hoenn so the more fans the merrier lol. I have around 300 hours in mine but have been taking a break since my shiny breeding's not coming up with much luck. =(

Anyways, have a great time! You're welcome to ask me if you need any help at all!

{XD} Thank you so much! It's a good thing that I played X and Y then Migrated to ORAS.
    Honestly, I like the Kalos region especially the Lumious City. But we can't deny the huge
    advantage of newer ORAS compared to X and Y. Though I believe both versions have their
    unique way/s to please the players despite the fact that I'm no longer playing X and Y. lol
    I want to participate in different conversation I'm interested in and try to exchange ideas
    to create a healthier and meaningful forum where people like us can enjoy the game and
    socialize well with other Trainers.

About the trade forum. I was not expecting that there's someone who can actually mind
    checking the post I made (due to inactivity of other forums that I tried). That's why I'm really
    happy that finally!!! there's a working trade section that can help me with my Pok?dex!
    I hope I can describe how happy I am. lol

Thanks again for the nice and hospitable treatment and will keep in mind your words!
    Thanks!!! (I really look so hyped! lol)

Genegerbread

Pokemon Argent Tear Storywriter
    Years
  • Hey! I'm a bit newer than you, but still, welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay here at the Poke Community forums! I'm glad there's another Hoenn fan here, too c;

Flower

✿ flower keeper ✿
    Years
  • Hello & big welcome to you, Denrew! How're you enjoying the forum so far? 8) Super glad to hear you got all the help you needed to complete your Pok?dex? congrats on completion! I had completed the National Pok?dex in my copy of Pok?mon X, though I had ended up selling the game. Silly me. ;>; I'm hoping you'll enjoy your time here lots on PC and perhaps it'll be that community for you! And ooh, what are your 6 favourite Pok?mon, if you don't mind me asking? ;]

Hope you have a great fun time here at the Pok?Community & feel free to VM me whenever if you'd like to chat! Always happy to talk. :] ?

Denrew

Pokémon Fan
    Years
  • Hey! I'm a bit newer than you, but still, welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay here at the Poke Community forums! I'm glad there's another Hoenn fan here, too c;

Hi! Thanks. Guess it's only proper to welcome you as well!
    Welcome and hope we can get along with everyone else. :)

Hello & big welcome to you, Denrew! How're you enjoying the forum so far? 8) Super glad to hear you got all the help you needed to complete your Pok?dex? congrats on completion! I had completed the National Pok?dex in my copy of Pok?mon X, though I had ended up selling the game. Silly me. ;>; I'm hoping you'll enjoy your time here lots on PC and perhaps it'll be that community for you! And ooh, what are your 6 favourite Pok?mon, if you don't mind me asking? ;]

Hope you have a great fun time here at the Pok?Community & feel free to VM me whenever if you'd like to chat! Always happy to talk. :] ?

Thanks a lot! So far I've everything seems going well on my end
    from the day I started to become active. The people here are nice
    and all.

I haven't completed the National Pok?dex but I'm done with my
    Hoenn Pok?dex. Hope I can get the job done before SM release
    date.

Sorry to hear what happened from your National Pok?dex in X.
    But I'm sure you'll be able to catch up with what you've lost in
    no time. :)

Yeah! I'm sure I will. Definitely! And about my 6 favorite Pok?s,
    they are Mewtwo, Espeon, Glaceon, Sylveon, Latios and Latias.
    I want them to get all the Contest Ribbons (enjoyed seeing the
    special effects when you release them in battle. It looks like you
    really gave extra effort taking care of your Pok?s hehe).

Edit:

I used to like Palkia, Dialga and Giratina... But Psychic type rules!!!
    Hahaha!

Thanks to all of you being all supportive and nice! Hope to have
    a wonderful gaming experience and messaging with you all!

pkmin3033

Hey Den, welcome to PC. It's a pleasure to meet you~

PC is extremely active, and you'll find no shortage of people willing to chat with you and make friends, so don't be shy about posting or dropping people messages if you're in the mood for a conversation, as you probably won't get anything other than a positive reaction! Are you enjoying your time on Omega Ruby? I wiped my Alpha Sapphire file recently myself, although have yet to get back into it...backlog. Waaaaay too much backlog to be replaying games right now. Excited for Sun and Moon?

If you ever need anything or just want someone to chat to, feel free to PM me anytime. I look forward to seeing you around on the forums~

Denrew

Pokémon Fan
    Years
  • Hey Den, welcome to PC. It's a pleasure to meet you~

PC is extremely active, and you'll find no shortage of people willing to chat with you and make friends, so don't be shy about posting or dropping people messages if you're in the mood for a conversation, as you probably won't get anything other than a positive reaction! Are you enjoying your time on Omega Ruby? I wiped my Alpha Sapphire file recently myself, although have yet to get back into it...backlog. Waaaaay too much backlog to be replaying games right now. Excited for Sun and Moon?

If you ever need anything or just want someone to chat to, feel free to PM me anytime. I look forward to seeing you around on the forums~

Thanks! I'm sure enjoying the forums well... And yes, I'm enjoying Omega Ruby
    right now (but restarted my game for more than 5 times for both of my ORAS.
    though I'm planning to focus to OR and use AS to farm event Mythical Pok?s lol).

I'm so excited with the Sun and Moon and doing the very best I can to finish
    all the things I need to do before migrating all of my Pok?s to SM when the
    time comes. The hype is REAL!!!! hahaha... I really can't wait.... ^_^

Of course, I will keep that in mind. Thanks for that special offer. Actually I started
    to casually participate on different threads. Most probably, once I'm done with
    the game, you can see me frequently posting on different parts f this forum. lol
    Right now, I'm too focused with the game but well, I'm sure I will have the time to
    visit the forums often than normal times.

Again, Thank you soooo much for the warm welcome!

Back