• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

In Memoriam: PC Members who have permanently logged off/been permanently banned

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    It was short lived but I really enjoyed KanadeTenshi's company, even if I could never determine if anything she said was true or not. I also had a lot of fun talking with Mobile Tsk, but I only got to know her a little after she changed her name to Glitter Stain or something like that. While Jack O' Neill was brash to say the least, I admired his style and I found it to be a breath of fresh air. Since we're talking about fresh air, I'd like to talk about Agent Cobalt and FreakyLocz14; even though I found a lot of their views laughable I still liked them for presenting a controversial opinion instead of letting this place turn into an echo chamber, and I think it's absolutely pathetic that people would trash AC on his profile long after he left.

I dunno if they're still here, but I deeply respected Scarf despite never talking to them once.

Bill Cipher

Call me Fuxydia~!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2016
    Never actually posted who I "miss" in this thread.

As a ROM Hacker there's plenty of folk who've up and gone who have had a considerable impact on the community.

For example, Zel and HackMew.
    iirc, they no longer come here, nor do they "hack" anymore.

Poki

Banned
    Years
  • r.i.p Poki

my favourite general chat respondent of all time

nobody's gonna make me feel better about this one okay this ban has hit me harder than any ban I've seen so far

in her honour I'd like to write a haiku:

crawling in my skin
    these wounds they will not he-alllll
    fear is how I fall
    oh stahp it u

Oh wow, Poki's gone? I didn't even see that happen o.O

Guess I need to pay better attention... Hard to though. :c rip general chat (and forum games too I think) person. I can think of a few conversations we had in the caption the avatar and uh, some other game- threads.

Worry not, my loves. I am back from the deadbanned. Drinks for all. <3

Reactions: £

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
    Years
  • Is it bad when you can't remember anyone well enough to miss them? Then again, I haven't been here for too long so maybe I'll just have to keep a better eye out on who frequents the forums, hm?

TCB

Tranquilo.
    Years
  • Color me surprised there's a thread like this; I usually don't see that in other places...but I digress.

When I reading the first page, this 'babagareebs' name caught my attention...he's actually a member on another forum I'm a part of too hahahaha. Other than that I don't know the other banned members since I wasn't around or I didn't particularly care as to why and how they were banned.

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
    Years

• Mac / Cordelia, for sure. I had him on Skype, but apparently he changed his Skype handle after being banned and I have yet to get ahold of his new one.

His random 'bouts of flirting aside, he was always awesome :( and was so helpful with my breeding requests, as well as those of others.

Back