• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Pokemon is my team missing?

jerzo

~Haunter's gonna haunt~
Years
  • For a while I've been planning my ultimate team, theoretically my fantasy team if I were a 6 team trainer... Scientist Jerzo would like to battle!
    I'm looking for:
    1. type effectiveness
    2. overall awesomeness/ physical features
    3. this Pokemon would be my companion, so the team needs to work for this fantasy party
    This Pokemon has to complete my team, make me the best there ever was! Lol

Yeah the team...
    What I got so far are
    • Machoke
    • Haunter
    • Raticate
    • Feraligatr
    • Absol

Raticates can learn elemental attacks so they are a wild card, along with super fang and hyper fang they are quite formitable!

One thing I may be missing is a flight or quick traveling Pokemon, theoretically.

So what do you guys think?

Small pictures found on google of the Pokemon discussed might make it a funnier post, so let's see what happens. Lol

machoke_beck_by_jhallpokemon-d32pfya.png

what_a_funny_story__haunter__by_michaeljlarson-d5o8kuj.png

020___raticate_by_the_mad_hatress-d5maz3b.png

67142.jpg

Absol___Harbynger_by_Jioruji_Derako.jpg

This one really made me laugh!
    1309.jpg

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Since you've posted this in Pokémon Gaming Central, I suppose this is an in-game team? You're at the wrong place, unfortunately, but don't worry--I'll move it to the right section for you. :]

As for your team itself, since you're looking for some flying Pokémon, I'd recommend you trying your hands on Skarmory, if possible. Its defenses are heavy, so it could last many, many battles without you having to use any recovery item. Plus, it's also able to learn Brave Bird, which is quite a powerful attack. With this, you'd be able to get through almost anybody without any trouble at all.

Along with above, you might also want to consider replacing Absol with some other dark-type, such as Tyranitar. Its offensive stats are much higher, I believe, so you'd be able to get trough opponents much faster.

Moved.

MasterMedicham

A Medicham full of wisdom
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2016
    If you need a flying type you should chose Braviary! A strong eagle with many strong attacks such as Brave bird and Superpower :D

jerzo

~Haunter's gonna haunt~
    Years
  • Well this post was just kind of silly. I'm not saying for sure I need a bird, just for fast travel. I was looking for type affinity as well. There are a lot of Pokemon that could fit in well: fire, rock, steel, etc.

jerzo

~Haunter's gonna haunt~
    Years
  • Since you've posted this in Pokémon Gaming Central, I suppose this is an in-game team? You're at the wrong place, unfortunately, but don't worry--I'll move it to the right section for you. :]

As for your team itself, since you're looking for some flying Pokémon, I'd recommend you trying your hands on Skarmory, if possible. Its defenses are heavy, so it could last many, many battles without you having to use any recovery item. Plus, it's also able to learn Brave Bird, which is quite a powerful attack. With this, you'd be able to get through almost anybody without any trouble at all.

Along with above, you might also want to consider replacing Absol with some other dark-type, such as Tyranitar. Its offensive stats are much higher, I believe, so you'd be able to get trough opponents much faster.

Moved.

This post was not ment to be an in game question, just a question assuming Pokemon were real

Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2017
    Electivire is an electric type with high attack as well as decent speed and special attack. Looking at how tough looking your team is maybe this pokemon would fit in?
    Another type your missing is fire. While I'd like to suggest my home boy arcanine, with his high speed. You look like you might, again, have a different type of look your looking for in your pokemon. How about camerupt? He's a fire/ground type with good attack and special attack. But very low speed. If you use him be prepared to take some hits. However he is immune to electric so that's pretty good.
    Lastly, I see you don't have a flying type. I have a friend that swears by Salamence, however I don't know much that pokemon, but if you're interested in the look, go look him up. Personally I use a flygon and taught it fly. Flygon has high attack. Once again it is immune to electric, and comes with the ability levitate so no earth quake can touch it.

I'd join you in posting pictures but I'm afraid I don't know how yet. Good luck with creating your dream team! :)
    I am also creating a dream team in my Soul Silver so I know how hard it can be to find the perfect pokemon sometimes.

Back