• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
  • Luigi said:
    alazam ppl keep saying my garchomp is hacked when i accidentally spaced it way too much..so should i just not use it?there's nothing special about it exept it shiny..but i caught it as a shiny gible
    I have no idea what you mean by "spaced out." However, just remember that if it is hacked, it is not allowed.

Shift said:
    Mm, I don't think my opponent will be here anytime soon. If any of you see him online. PM me or him.
    Your opponent got one of my PM's on the 28th. I got a response on Monday. He says he is still interested.

And for those of you who can't get in contact with your opponent, just give it a few more days. Not everyone comes here everyday. This is why we have a two week deadline. However, you should still mention that you can't find them. It'll save me from looking for both of you. XD

Last edited:

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
  • If you got it legitimately, it would not have those spaces. I doubt anyone would be stupid enough to add those spaces and not go fix them at the Name Rater.

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    Right, you said to check in if our opponents haven't responded, or been on for almost 2 weeks, so I want to let you know you should eliminate him should we not get our battle in.

And personally, I wish I were in Master_Beaver's place so that, for once, I could face a decent opponent.

Say Master_Beaver, when you face Aragorn contact me via wifi, maybe I can give you a play-by-play on what you should do, and either defeat or lose to him by proxy*

*This is attempted humor.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • But my question is, since Pokemon names can only be 10 letters in length, what the heck happened?

"Garchomp " has 13 spaces, and "Garchomp " has 15. =P

EDIT: And apparently I can't recreate the names here. XD

Last edited:

beast1678

Upcomming Champion!
    Years
  • maybe glitch i don't know it just let me..and no i was not uing and cheat thing when naming him..

oh i see he only 3 spaces they just look like 5 spaces..lol

so i just shouldn't use him so no problems occur?

AiR.B

Wins/318 - Losses/41
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2007
    Well I won my match against Hoshiko. The final result of the match was 5-0 to me and I only got to show him 3 of my pokemon.
    =( Anyways looking forward to my next match. Good luck to those still doing their first round matches. =D

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • maybe glitch i don't know it just let me..and no i was not uing and cheat thing when naming him..

oh i see he only 3 spaces they just look like 5 spaces..lol

so i just shouldn't use him so no problems occur?
    If you can guarantee that it isn't cheated, go ahead.

Otherwise, do not include it.

And congrats to our second winner, AiR.B. :D

Punishment

Brotherhood of War
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 22, 2013
    kyoshikitten PM me with a time you can battle so we can work something out if you still hang around the boards.

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
  • umm not to prod, but i answered that pm you sent me and i'm not included in this tournament. umm... what happened? o.o

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • umm not to prod, but i answered that pm you sent me and i'm not included in this tournament. umm... what happened? o.o
    I honestly have no idea. But you are right, of course. I must have taken your name off with the ones who didn't respond to the PM's. I apologize.

Since you were the only one without a partner, and seeing as we now have an odd number of participants, you have been chosen to receive a free pass to the next round!

Again, my apologies. >_>

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
  • it's no problem at all. can't be blamed with the many participants... it was bound to happen.

and yes, i will accept that pass! i don't like getting free rides, but i've been wanting to participate in something like this to truly test my teams for a while now.

anywho, good luck everyone... and hurry up XD

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
  • If you don't want a free pass, maybe YOU should be put against Aragornbird! >.<

Back