• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you working on?

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2022
    I'm a new user here, I've been using these forums to bone up on rom hacking so I can work on a new Emerald hack called Pokemon Regius. I found myself visiting this site so much that I decided to go ahead and make an account so I could ask for help and such. Right now I'm in the middle of a semester at college studying physics (not an easy degree!) so I haven't had much time to work on this idea, but summer will come soon. In the meantime, I've been doing LOTS of brainstorming, planning, and research so I can make the most of my summer working on this thing.

I'm in a writing mood now so I'll share some ideas about Pokemon Regius, in case anybody is interested:
    Spoiler:

Back