• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Challenges is Closing (Effective April 2, 2016)

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
  • It comes to this, my friends! Hstaff has decided that we are not worthy of having our own forum, and therefore is shutting us down tomorrow. ;~; I had a lot of fun playing challenges with you wonderful people. Perhaps one day out lord and savior the Yellow Altaria will return and shine her wonderful rays of sunshine upon our kind once again! But for now, I must bid you all adieu. Threads will not be archived, it will all just be scrapped. Server space is limited these days, I hear. Goodbye to 6 years worth of Challenges! Oh such a terrible day is this. I fear we may never see one another again. I don't think I can face the internet without my precious Challenges. It has kept me going all this time. I suppose I could just go stark raving mad and check into an asylum, but where's the fun in that? Maybe I could be a super-villain instead. Yeah, I like that! I could be Fishy Fredrick! The only villain who smacks the coppers with freshly caught trout! And then, after a hard day of villainy, I can cook the fish! It's a win/win! I don't see ANY way this could possibly go wrong. Oh, am I still typing this? I thought it was just me talking to myself. Well, I suppose you guys could be my henchmen. Otherwise I'd have to kill you, now that you know my devious plans. Hmmm what to call you though... Oh yes! The Caviar Clowns! No that's terrible. Minnow Mates? That's worse than before! How about the Salmon Slayers? Yeah that's a good one! Fishy Fredrick and his Salmon Slayers terrorizing the world! I'm hungry. Wait here while I get some Fish and Chips...... Still there? GOOD! Okay so now that I have a criminal organization, we just need to pick our first dastardly plan. Stealing the Statue of Liberty would be too cliche. We could rob Fort Knox! That sounds hard though. Oh! I've got it! Okay so this is a really good plan and I don't want anyone outside our little crew to know, so keep it hidden, okay? The plan is
    Spoiler:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • It was a hard battle fought. I tried to tell them, but they wouldn't listen and I was overruled. :( It was a good run. We had a few laughs, caught a few fish...it was the best time of my life.

Blueredemption

Never stop exploring!
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Oct 16, 2023
    NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Now I feel really stupid... I was reeling for about 5 seconds. Thanks for the heart attack Necrum xD

I hope my army of Mudkip can help your cause.

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2017
    If it wasn't April fools i would calling for a mass genocide of the mods

Back