• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New!!!

Years
  • So I've come along way to be with you all tonight so let's get our greetings and salutations our shall we...HIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEE! Good evening all!!!! Just stopping by to say hello! Looking forward to meeting all of you. 26 years old and have been playing the games since 2000. I love the games and love the community that comes along with it.

Working hard to get that completed pokedex! Good isn't enough!!!!! Any way. I hope to hear from you all!!!

Last edited:

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Good evening! I'm really glad to be meeting you too; welcome to the forums today! Is there anything about the forum that catches your eye?

Maybe you can tell us a little bit about yourself, like your interests and hobbies? Just something to break the ice, I've been a fan of pokemon for a long while now, so, if your a fan of pokemon, it'll be great having you here to discuss the franchise with us! If not, then, we're still happy to see you here to chat and stuff~! Have a great tiiiiime, and I'll be happy to help you out with anything you need~! <33

Years
  • Well like I said 26 years old and love the games. I'm currently in the navy so playing a lot keeps my mind busy. I love writing music and think peas are gross. My birthday is coming up in July so presents are appreciated : : hint hint arceus: :

Years
  • Me too, me too! Pokemon is an amazing franchise and we have a pretty great community of fans here, too. Guessing that means you'll possibly stick around actively?? :D Welcome, Jdan! Have a fantastic experience and please do ask if you need anything.

Back