• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey I'm Zyre im new here

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2015
    Let's battle and share FC but so far idk how this website works ~.~"

Years
  • And hello to you, welcome the forums Zyre! I'm sure you're feeling well today.

If you are interested in sharing your friend code there's the Friend Codes thread where you can leave your friend code for Friend Safari stuff and to add people in general, and there's good variety there so do look around. As for other things to know, there's the community rules which you should read over so you know what is and isn't allowed. You can also sign up for a mentor to show you around the forums in the Adoption Center, and it's also a great way to make your first friend on the forums.

I hope that's everything covered, but if you ever are still in need of assistance we always have someone who is around when you need them, such as our very helpful staff team. Good luck with everything and do stay active, Zyre! I'll see you later okay?

Years
  • Hiya Zyre! Welcome welcome to PokeCommunity. n~n

Uh I sadly don't really have room left on my 3DS friends list so I can't add you but there are plenty of ways to share codes around the forum. :) How long have you been playing Pokemon and what're you playing right now? OR/AS are eating away at my free time lately with how addicting they are wuh, especially soft resetting for that nicely-IVed event Emboar. That said, do have an amazing time here, yes?? Hope we'll see you often!

Years
  • Greetings and Welcome aboard. I am a fellow Poke Comm rookie. I don't play the Nintendo games, but Maybe I'll see you in some of the online version of pokemon.

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
    Years
  • Well, if you have any questions about how the site works, feel free to send me a PM or a VM! We're all looking to help new members any way that we can. I hope you find ample opportunities to trade and battle your way to victory here on the forums. We have several veteran members that are well versed in those areas of the forums and I urge you to tell them "Now I'm going to ask you a bunch of questions, and I want them answered immediately". Arnold references can get you far in life, and the forums here are no exception. Also, we hold many categories of Pokémon clubs here on the forums, and I would ask you to check out our Poison type club for which I am a member. You can find it here.

Back