• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone!

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2015
    Hey Pokenerds!

I'm brand new here, was hoping to get into the community and get to know people. I also started a new Facebook group called ZAPPLARANG! and wanted to get people involved!

:D

Years
  • Yay for more Pokemon fans! And welcome to you too, Zapplarang. I know I don't use Facebook a lot (I quit regularly using the site in 2012) and while it is cool, be careful when it comes to advertising here since it gets frowned upon.

So, to start off why not tell us more about yourself? We know for sure that you're a keen Pokemon fan, but we love getting to know more about you so we can see what else you might like, and someone out there might share the exact same interests as you, allowing you to open up potential friendships. I've been into Pokemon for around 18 years, and I will always love Pokemon for pretty much my entire life because it's a franchise that has so much to cater for a wide audience, whether it'd be kids or even serious longtime teen and adult fans.

I think a good place you can start is the Adoption Center where you can sign a simple form and you'll get teamed up with a mentor based on your interests, and you'll not only learn so much about the community but also make a new friend as well. Anyways good luck with staying active and contact a staff member if you ever need their assistance!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Welcome to the forum and good to meet you, Zapp, but do remember that advertising isn't allowed on PC. We do our best to ensure people don't only join to advertise their channel or other off-site projects; wouldn't want you to get officially infracted over it so be sure to tread carefully. But you're more than welcome to leave a link to it in your signature if you'd like as spreading the word that way is a-okay.

Anyways, hope you'll enjoy everything we have to offer and will stick around. Have a fantastic experience and perhaps you can let us know a bit more about yourself? =)

Back